Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2009
McClueless's problem was he wanted everyone to fit into this mold of bigger players = fail. That's the exact reason why he passed up on DeSean and got Balmer's sorry ass instead.

Hungry, talented players find ways to make plays...especially those who have a chip on their shoulder because they're too short, undersized etc.

Dec 4, 2006
I wanted DeSean to be drafted..dumb ass McClueless....and McClueless skipped Aaron Rodgers because Nolan told him Smith was the better pick lol....fucking dumb ass..

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
and Nate Davis..oh boy...where do i begin with him?

how about that long pass to Ginn Jr.? WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!
once he does he'll get a shot...I think the kid got it in him..
Hallelujah! I use to think he was going to he future for the 49ers..He just doesn't have it in him though.....
Nate Davis was not the future of the 49ers or the QB that would have led the 49ers anywhere, yes he does have an arm...but he showed his true colors in the pre-season game .......so I am glad they did cut him..
c'mon ...he made one big pass and that was it.....i say it was a fluke.
Looks like Nate Davis gonna stay in the practice squad....the guy has talent..

Dec 4, 2006
lol@you still on that shit...

i never said Nate was untalented....I said he doesn't have it in him to learn the system and how to succeed as an NFL QB ........

but yeah..the 49ers want to keep him ...

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Aaron Rodgers to DeSean Jackson would have been nasty.

I heard that Aaron Rodgers completed 23 straight passes while at Cal and I think it was against USC.

That would've sold me right there.... I don't care who he was playing against.... if you have an opportunity to draft a qb that completed 23 straight passes, you draft him!

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Aaron Rodgers to DeSean Jackson would have been nasty.

I heard that Aaron Rodgers completed 23 straight passes while at Cal and I think it was against USC.

That would've sold me right there.... I don't care who he was playing against.... if you have an opportunity to draft a qb that completed 23 straight passes, you draft him!
well he is the only Tedford QB thats been successful in the nfl. He also had a different throwing style back at Cal. But so many people here in the bay know how good some of the Cal players are, yet the fuckin 49er scouts are elsewhere. Anthony Dixon is a steal but passing on Desean Jackson and Aaron Rodgers makes me rage.

Dec 4, 2006
Jarret Brown is cut from the practice squad and Nate Davis in....

looks like Coach sing wanted to scare him a bit so he can get his shit together and learn the system..

Dec 4, 2006
Man...Don't ever bring up Nolan around here...I hear that name and I think of Aaron Rodgers and where would the 49ers be with him right now................

Fuck Nolan!

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
evidence in the way vernon Davis has transformed, that alone makes sing a good coach, because he can get the best out of people and make them put away their ego's, hopefully if crabs is turning into the next cancer TO he will do the same to him lol

Feb 14, 2004
^What's that suppose to mean? Just because Pete Carroll use to run USC, doesn't mean he's only signing players that went to USC lol

I think PC didn't pick Nate Davis up because the team don't need him. PC is going with 2 QB's this season.