Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Lol @ the seahaek fans using Santa Clara. At least we didn't lose our team. I can see the pain of the Oklahoma move still touches Seattle fans.

savage @savage @ and Puta ass Palmer @Palmer can all eat dicks

Go Niners

Jan 5, 2006
It's not like the 49ers ALWAYS played in Santa Clara... they just moved there. They're still the 49ers. That's like you being from Seattle, born there and everything, then, moving to Wyoming and me telling you that you're not longer a Seahawks fan, you're a Seattle-Wyoming Seahawks fan. Besides, how many other teams play in a different city/state than their uniforms say? I'm not fond of the ownership but I am and will always be a 49ers fan. No better owner than Eddie D, fuck the Yorks.

Jan 18, 2006
Theres really no explaining it. The Niners have the most talent on offense since the 90's. What happened to Vernon Davis for 1 thing? I know he was battling injuries but hes nonexistant now. Honestly never seen an offense underachieve worse then this considering the talent. You can only blame the OC so much. Its really the QB that just dont got it. Now that he doesn't really run anymore hes ineffective