Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
Did you even read what I said? Harbaugh inherited all the pieces and should have won by now. Saying you've been among the top dogs is my entire point; the team was there but they didn't finish the job because Harbaugh is a shit coach.

Pete Carroll came in during a complete rebuild and they built what we have from scratch basically so obviously we're just seeing the results. If he had the late niners he would have managed better and won.
I will have to agree to a point I forgot how bad the seahawks were pre Carroll

Props: BUTCHER 206

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
Bears Defense was impressive with it's 3rd and 4th string guys completely dominating Kaepernick forcing four turnovers. Again though great game, better team won. On the road. Cutler is definitely leeps and bounds ahead of Kaepernick so again don't feel bad guys you just got beat by a superior team missing 7 guys is all, no big deal. It's not as if rookies were out there who never played a game in the NFL embarrassing Kaepernick or anything. Good game
Kap was constantly running for his life as Jonathan Martin was burned repeatedly...

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
Did you even read what I said? Harbaugh inherited all the pieces and should have won by now. Saying you've been among the top dogs is my entire point; the team was there but they didn't finish the job because Harbaugh is a shit coach.

Pete Carroll came in during a complete rebuild and they built what we have from scratch basically so obviously we're just seeing the results. If he had the late niners he would have managed better and won.

The clock is ticking on all those old probowlers. With HGH testing possibly being implemented this year, the 49ers will be completely done especially frank gore. Like I said last year you guys can't see it but that's what's happening. Why do I feel this way? The seahawks made it to suberbowl XL, then lost. We tried to hang on to the old probowlers and get it done but it didn't work. They dragged their feet for 4 years before finally admitting it cant work then fully committing to the rebuild. The Niners are in that same position and need to do the same. It'll start after another disappointment and harbaugh finally getting shitcanned.
Lol at giving credit to cheat. Give the credit to Scot mccloughan......

That was a very bandwagonish post snitcher

May 9, 2002
Been reading about a lot of complaints about the stadium. Clearly, its way hotter in Santa Clara. I dont even need to mention the commute. Heard the public transportaiton to get there is shit. Also, ive read that some people believe that "home filed advantage is lost" in some respects. I have no idea how true that could be, but that long commute might deter some from making the trip.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
Been reading about a lot of complaints about the stadium. Clearly, its way hotter in Santa Clara. I dont even need to mention the commute. Heard the public transportaiton to get there is shit. Also, ive read that some people believe that "home filed advantage is lost" in some respects. I have no idea how true that could be, but that long commute might deter some from making the trip.
It's definitely protected from the elements, and way more inland, south bay does not deal with wind/ fog/ cold like SF does. The scenery lacks personality also. Stadium wise, its very nice - I commute past it often. Only home field advantage will be noise, besides that might as well be playing in LA or SD type weather.