Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
yeah, i don't get why some of you niners fans are trippin.

i picked balmer to be the niners' pick in my mock draft. i've seen a couple north carolina game this past season, and he's pretty solid. he was unc's only bright spot. picking balmer will only help the niners' run defense.

and chilo rachal, he'll help the running game out...and plus, you can never have too many offensive linemen.

the niners should worry about skill positions later.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I hope we dont take manningham, and its doubtful, i mean we already got vernon davis and frank gore, 2 ppl with learning problems, we dont need Manningham, Hawkins would be a much better pick

we have the 12th pick tomorrow i think, and i hope we take manninham from mich. i know he is dumb as a rock, but he got skills.
HUH??
I hope we dont take manningham, and its doubtful, i mean we already got vernon davis and frank gore, 2 ppl with learning problems, we dont need Manningham, Hawkins would be a much better pick
THATS WHAT IM SAYIN MANNINGHAM AINT NO FIELD STRECHER.....FUCK WACK ASS MANNINGHAM
i dont give a fuck if they redraft old ass jerry rice, just get me a play making wr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WE MIGHT HAVE TO REDRAFT CUZ ALL THE PLAYMAKERS ARE GON HOMBOY

Nov 5, 2004
Why the fuck are you guys acting like the world ended???

Its only been 2 goddammed picks.

If u want nothing but "playmakers", maybe u should become Lions fans. Drafting nothing but "playmakers" really pans the fuck out.

Losing hope already.

Yall ain't no 49er Faithful.

I'm hoping we get Early Doucett with the next pick though.

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005

If u want nothing but "playmakers", maybe u should become Lions fans. Drafting nothing but "playmakers" really pans the fuck out.

Losing hope already.

Its not about playmakers, its about prioritizing whats needed, now, an upgrade may be fine @ DT and OG or w/e, but theres a huge need for a pass rushing olb, or DE, and for a WR since like ive said, we only have 2 wrs under contract for next year, and 1 is bruce, who could retire at the end of this year.....

Losing hope already.

MAN FUCK U HOW U GONNA SOMEONE AINT NO FAITHFUL FAN? SO U STAND BY EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE ORGANIZATION THE LAST 8-10 YEARS GROW UP AND FACE THE FACT NINERS AINT DO SHIT THIS DRAFT SO FAR TO SHOW THEY WANNA WIN A PLAYOFF GAME LET ALONE PLAY IN ONE. IM NOT SAY'N GET NUTHIN BUT PLAYMAKERS BUT DAMN GET 1. WE HAD NO OFFENSE WHY CANT ANYBODY SEE DAT? DAMN NUTHIN ON THAT SIDE OF THE BALL, THAT MADE OUR D LOOK WEAK, SHIT THEY WERE ALWAYS ON THE FUCKIN FIELD. HOW MANY FUCKIN 3 AND OUTS. I DONT KNOW ABOUT U BUT I WANNA SEE EM WIN, I WANNA SEE EM A PLAYMAKER THAT CAN SHIFT THA MOMENTUM AT ANY GIVIN TIME WE HAVE A WEAK TEAM AND THIS DRAFT WE GOT PLAYERS THAT EASILY COULD HAVE BEEN PICK'D UP IN LATER ROUNDS. NINERS WENT AFTER PLAYERS THEY WANTED NOBODY WAS TRIPPIN OFF THE PICKS WE GOT. I MEAN DAMN EVEN KIPER WAS SAYIN D.JACK SHOULD BE THE NINERS CHOICE IN DA 2ND ROUND AND THEY PASSED. MAYBE U LIKE SEEIN 4-12 I DONT, I GOT HELLA TEXTs ASKIN ME WTF THE NINERS WAS PICK'N. I GUESS WE TRYIN TO GET ONE OF THOSE LUCKY TOM BRADY PICKS OR FIND A 08' M. COLSTON

Rich

Sicc OG
Jul 22, 2003
Interesting draft so far for the 9ers. DT since BY and Douglas aint comin back. OG? Why? Staley Left Tackle, Adam Snyder moves right tackle perhaps? But yeah too bad they didn't get Jackson.

Nov 5, 2004
MAN FUCK U HOW U GONNA SOMEONE AINT NO FAITHFUL FAN? SO U STAND BY EVERYTHING THAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE ORGANIZATION THE LAST 8-10 YEARS GROW UP AND FACE THE FACT NINERS AINT DO SHIT THIS DRAFT SO FAR TO SHOW THEY WANNA WIN A PLAYOFF GAME LET ALONE PLAY IN ONE. IM NOT SAY'N GET NUTHIN BUT PLAYMAKERS BUT DAMN GET 1. WE HAD NO OFFENSE WHY CANT ANYBODY SEE DAT? DAMN NUTHIN ON THAT SIDE OF THE BALL, THAT MADE OUR D LOOK WEAK, SHIT THEY WERE ALWAYS ON THE FUCKIN FIELD. HOW MANY FUCKIN 3 AND OUTS. I DONT KNOW ABOUT U BUT I WANNA SEE EM WIN, I WANNA SEE EM A PLAYMAKER THAT CAN SHIFT THA MOMENTUM AT ANY GIVIN TIME WE HAVE A WEAK TEAM AND THIS DRAFT WE GOT PLAYERS THAT EASILY COULD HAVE BEEN PICK'D UP IN LATER ROUNDS. NINERS WENT AFTER PLAYERS THEY WANTED NOBODY WAS TRIPPIN OFF THE PICKS WE GOT. I MEAN DAMN EVEN KIPER WAS SAYIN D.JACK SHOULD BE THE NINERS CHOICE IN DA 2ND ROUND AND THEY PASSED. MAYBE U LIKE SEEIN 4-12 I DONT, I GOT HELLA TEXTs ASKIN ME WTF THE NINERS WAS PICK'N. I GUESS WE TRYIN TO GET ONE OF THOSE LUCKY TOM BRADY PICKS OR FIND A 08' M. COLSTON
Calm down cuz. I'm simply saying its only been 2 picks. I'm not saying we don't need a playmaker, cause we do badly.

BUT, we needed an OL cuz our QBs this past season spent most of the time on their ass after getting smacked by the D. You can't pass without protection.

Watch though. Our next pick will be a playmaker WR.

Early Doucet from LSU.

I'm praying he'll still be available.

EDIT:

*crosses fingers*

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
earning 1 of the 1st 4 picks int he nfl draft 2 years in a row is not something to be proud of sol. yeah you got a star, congrats. we got 2 for the trenches.

see you in pre season. maybe we will break dmc's leg and you guys can thank us for another shitty year. hahahahahahah kinda.......

Jun 1, 2002
earning 1 of the 1st 4 picks int he nfl draft 2 years in a row is not something to be proud of sol. yeah you got a star, congrats. we got 2 for the trenches.

see you in pre season. maybe we will break dmc's leg and you guys can thank us for another shitty year. hahahahahahah kinda.......
OH DON'T GET IT CONFUSED. I'M NOT PROUD OF THE FACT WE KEEP PICKIN SO EARLY. BUT I AM PLEASED AS HELL WITH THIS SEASON'S SELECTION.

YALL WOULD'VE HAD A PRETTY EARLY PICK TOO (7TH) IF YOU HADN'T HAVE TRADED IT AWAY TO NEW ENGLAND.

HAHAHAHAHAH

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
all im saying is, dont prance around like a proud dad to be when you have to the shittiest to get those top picks. and we got 2 good solid 1st rounders last year. so new england earned the right to have that pick.

May 10, 2002
TSSSSSSSSSHAAAAAAA.COM
IF THE NINERS HAD THAT 7TH PICK THEY PROBABLY WOULD HAVE TRADED DOWN AND STILL PICKED A OT WHICH IS THE SAME AS GETTING STALEY SO IT DOESN'T REALLY MATTER, AND I HOPE DOUCETT FALLS TO THE NINERS, MCLOUGHAN IS OFFICIALLY A DUMBASS IF HE PASSES ON DOUCETT, WASN'T HE SUPOSSED TO BE A TOP 10 PICK OR SOMETHING?