Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^u still going on about that? the Cowboys won in overtime, by 3 points (edit: 2 years ago!!) and some fucking nobody who cried after he scored got the luckiest touchdown of all time on busted coverage. Guarantee if they played this year, or last year, the Niners would be the ones puttin the shellacking on the 'Boys.

and nothing, nothing is worse in all of sports than a Bay Area Cowboys fan. "My uncle was a fan!" well your uncle's a faggot too.

and I'd take losing a Super Bowl over bragging about a week 2 squeaked-out win from 2 years ago. What did the Cowboys do again that year? and What did the Niners do (surprise everyone by stunning the Saints and then barely, barely lose to a team that comes only second in cheating to the Patriots)

Last edited:

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
oh the "pick a team" thing again. yeah buddy i grew up loving both the A's and Giants. I've been to hundreds of regular season and playoff games for both teams. I've gone to games by myself, in the rain, and never leave early. My love is separate but equal, and they're two completely different teams, experiences, and not rivals. It's actually pretty common. All of my other favorite teams are from the bay area, and I don't like more than one team in any other sport.

Last edited:
Dec 12, 2006
Dont be mad cause we put a schlackin on yall last time we played in regular season
It went to OT, I was at the game and we cracked homo's ribs and fucked up Myles Austin if I am not mistaken, not a bad way to loose

Here is all you need to know about Romo:

1-3 as a starter in the playoffs, and 0-3 in other games when a playoff berth was on the line.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
It went to OT, I was at the game and we cracked homo's ribs and fucked up Myles Austin if I am not mistaken, not a bad way to loose

Here is all you need to know about Romo:

1-3 as a starter in the playoffs, and 0-3 in other games when a playoff berth was on the line.

Thats the sad part an injured romo took you scrubs to school

Props: corinthian

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
the league is now saying Staley should never have been penalized and it was Matthews that threw the punches, Staley just locked him up. Should have been a first and goal on the 3 yard line, with no offsetting penalties. oh well, we still got the W and Matthews is an overrated bitch.

Props: Latin Boss