Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
I say 14-2!!

Playoffs and SB!

Games I'm attending, Lions, Buffalo, Giants, Bears and Miami ...

THOSE GAMES I'LL BE AT THE STICK FOR SURE!

what's up with the Siccness breh-goon tailgate though? WHO'S DOWN?

Mar 11, 2011
Niners gonna need to beef up that secondary if they are gonna go down to NO and win.

Splittin season tix w/ some friends. I'm juiced I got the Lions, Giants, and Seachickens. Cardinals game will be good too just not quite the same caliber tho.

That Bears game should be hella sick I'm tryin to grab a seat for that shit too

Sep 15, 2009
Need help brehs...I'm planning to go to a game this season. Never been to one unfortunately. When do tix go on sale to the general public and what is the cost for a good seat? I'm not ballin to sit up close, but for my first time there, I want pretty good seats

Jan 12, 2006
Need help brehs...I'm planning to go to a game this season. Never been to one unfortunately. When do tix go on sale to the general public and what is the cost for a good seat? I'm not ballin to sit up close, but for my first time there, I want pretty good seats

The sooner you buy the tickets the better, also try to get them from ticketmaster at face value because once they hit stub hub the prices will go up quick. I can't find the link but i read that on the 28th of this month they will let out a limited amount of single game tickets. They will be gone in minutes though so have your credit card ready.

Jun 21, 2005
lol

Oh, watch out Jim! You’re gonna bend that shov…

Nevermind..

“Ha! Guess I didn’t know my own strength!”

“Anyone want to take this shovel back … to the shovel store? Think I broke it. With my intensity.”

“Oh whatever, I’m a mighty man. I’ll fix the shovel myself with my amazing powers of bending!”

Fixed it!!!!!!!

“Nobody here can fathom the hell we’re going to unleash on the National Football League with a full off-season to prepare.”