Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
Hell yeah. Big plays. We have the weapons, we need to use them. I can live with them trying to go for the gusto and not winning, but playing conservative and still losing kills me.

Go Blacksmith.

Dec 4, 2006
How about making a game plan with our own "Earth, Wind & Fire" that consists of Gore, Westy and Dixon more often like they did with the NY Giants.
shit...they need to start mixing them three RB's in the game..

Like Dutch has said...you can't let Gore have it all the time, he's gonna get hurt and then what???

Jun 21, 2005
How about making a game plan with our own "Earth, Wind & Fire" that consists of Gore, Westy and Dixon more often like they did with the NY Giants.
shit...they need to start mixing them three RB's in the game..

Like Dutch has said...you can't let Gore have it all the time, he's gonna get hurt and then what???
totally agree... dixon needs more carries, westbrook needs more receptions. johnsons playcalling has be good as of late, but down the line we need to utilize the RBs we have. and mix it up by putting two of them the field. gore has been a beast thus far, and to keep it that way he needs a breather once and a while. side note anyone been the the offical niner site. there offering free 9x12 photos($30 vaule) only pay for shipping. six bucks. i got this crabtree one

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
I dont need to see dixon run the ball 10 times a game... but creating plays where Gore can not have to touch the ball and take a hit would be nice. when he is targeted 25+ times a game that a work load for anyone! we have GREAT receivers, and a capable QB... lets just keep spreading it around. I just want Gore to be healthy for the PLAYOFFS! Cause defense and running win in the post season!

Oct 23, 2009
Hell yeah. Big plays. We have the weapons, we need to use them. I can live with them trying to go for the gusto and not winning, but playing conservative and still losing kills me.

Go Blacksmith.
If they would've opened up the offense yesterday it wouldn't have been the same. I can't believe after what Singletary saw in Smith, he still decided to go back to that same vanilla run first offense.

V. Davis and Crabtree had 1 catch each...this is not how games are won. :mad:

Mar 12, 2010
I AM TIRED OF PLAYING NOT TO LOSE INSTEAD OF PLAYING TO WIN THE GAME A ND BLOWING THESE WEAK TEAMS OUT OF THE WATER. ALL THAT TALENT ON THE OFFENSE AND WE ARE GOING BACK TO THE JIMMY RAYE RUN IT UP THE FUCKIN GUTS PLAY BOOK.

Oct 23, 2009
^That's what I was thinking when I heard Kurt Warner talking about punting so they can pin TB back....it was so fuckin annoying. Mike was trying to strategize for field position on the punt back when the offense couldn't get the chains moving. Just fuckin ridiculous...doesn't he know that even his defense will get tired out if they keep going out there??

What was he hoping for...a 10-7 win before the Bucs scored twice?? I'm sorry but that's just a sorry ass mentality to have...more reason why we need an offensive minded coach.

Feb 12, 2004
Yesterday was one of the lowest low points of being a 49er fan in a looong time. If it wasn't for the Giants I'd be super fucking bummed and it would be ruining my entire week....except GIANTS WON THE WORLD SERIES SO I COULD CARE LESS LOL!!! I feel bad for yall who aren't fans of both city teams because these are SHITTY times if you're not.

Bruce Bochy for 49ers head coach!!

Oct 23, 2009
Fuuuuu....so Gore is out, Baas got a concussion and Ziegler is also hurt. Ziegler wasn't that big in the offense but with Baas out it leaves Wragge as the only center left. I hope Singletary doesn't try to run Westbrook up the middle because he's one hard hit away from forced retirement.