Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 4, 2006
Where Sol 1 at? all the shit talking on twitter and he got real quiet when the 49ers came back with stringers...lol

Raider fan fags....in the reg season game....you'll be hating it...remember that!

Our D looking real solid out there! yessssssss!

as far as Carr, his problem always been that he holds onto the ball for too damn long. The O-Line needs to protect the QB's a little more..

Reggie Smith looked real nice out there!

how about Dixon? OH BOY! He's a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Robinson? well...he's not that good of a RB ...but he's good enough to block for Gore or Dixon ...

Alex Smith still needs to work on his timing skills so he can connect with receivers..

looks like Coach Sing will be making lots of changes tho.

GO 49ers!

corinthian

Just Win Baby!!!
Feb 23, 2006
3rd ID
was p willis playing today? not watching the game, so I'm wondering what the hell is up with your first team D. looks like the colts first team O had it way too easy(by the stats). was the interception alex smith's fault or did the receiver fuck it up?

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Where Sol 1 at? all the shit talking on twitter and he got real quiet when the 49ers came back with stringers...lol

Raider fan fags....in the reg season game....you'll be hating it...remember that!

Our D looking real solid out there! yessssssss!

as far as Carr, his problem always been that he holds onto the ball for too damn long. The O-Line needs to protect the QB's a little more..

Reggie Smith looked real nice out there!

how about Dixon? OH BOY! He's a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike Robinson? well...he's not that good of a RB ...but he's good enough to block for Gore or Dixon ...

Alex Smith still needs to work on his timing skills so he can connect with receivers..

looks like Coach Sing will be making lots of changes tho.

GO 49ers!
you're defense looked good when Curtis Painter (terrible terrible backup QB) came in

our defense looked good against the Cowboys starters

Feb 15, 2003
you're defense looked good when Curtis Painter (terrible terrible backup QB) came in

Our defense held the colts to a field goal when they had great field position the first series... By the second series, the one where they drove in the hurry up offense and scored, we had most of our second string in.......

we didn't even have our true first string offense, or defense, play today....

keep hypin yourself... whatever you gotta tell yourself.... we'll see in you in October........

If i recall correctly the Raiders were shut out the first half of the game vs. the cowboys

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
was p willis playing today? not watching the game, so I'm wondering what the hell is up with your first team D. looks like the colts first team O had it way too easy(by the stats). was the interception alex smith's fault or did the receiver fuck it up?
SF WRs and TEs and RBs were practically playing volleyball out there, the Int was tipped in the air by the receiver.

Robinson fumbled the 1st play. and colts got easy points, we took starters out\

And Dixon is a fuckin beast, hes like a slightly slower, more powerful frank gore.... and he has agility for a bruiser.....

reminiscent of brandon jacobs.....

Dec 4, 2006

most of our starters are out...it's mostly stringers ..

and if you seen the game..the 49ers D held P. Manning to a fucking field goal...

does that tells you something?

and Smith didn't intentionally throw an INT...hit the receiver and that's what caused the INT ..

I can't wait for the Raiders vs 49ers regular season game, because the 49ers are gonna shit on the Raiders. #FACT

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Our defense held the colts and made them punt the first series... By the second series, the one where they drove in the hurry up offense and scored, we had most of our second string in.......

we didn't even have our true first string offense, or defense, play today....

keep hypin yourself... whatever you gotta tell yourself.... we'll see in you in October........

If i recall correctly the Raiders were shut out the first half of the game vs. the cowboys
I've admitted on more than one occasion that our starting offense didn't look good... so what the fuck is your point? you're not telling me anything