Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 12, 2006
if you really think it is "that serious", then you need to step away from the PC and get some fresh air. I was having some friendly banter with a divison rival and he got sand in his vagina, period. Its SPORTS. You cant take the heat, then go fuck yourself.
HAAA THIS FRAISER ASS NINJA SAID "FRIENDLY BANTER"

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

........SUCKA!!!!!!

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
i'm happy with the draft, our first 4 picks look real nice. mays has some questions but he also has a chip and some fire to get back at everyone that doubted him. we wont leave him on an island until he is ready, and even then he is still better than slowis and slowman.

hope that power back is nice, the tight end we drafted is a blocker. that wideout might be a decent return man. and we finally drafted a corner with our last pick.

thats the 1 thing i dont like, we should have got a corner earlier.... but now maybe we make a trade for a corner.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
MattMaiocco
This is now the free-for-all period when teams try to sign their rookie "priority free agents." That's what 49ers are doing now.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
MattMaiocco
RT @TomPelissero Notable for my Wisconsin followers -- a source says former #Badgers S Chris Maragos is set to sign with the #49ers.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
MattMaiocco
I asked 49ers' Trent Baalke about Walt Harris, Dre' Bly. He said, "It remains to be seen." He hadn't given it much thought w/focus on draft.

Jun 24, 2005
www.MYSPACE.COM
I hope Bly comes back.

Did dude just say WHITEHURST would start over HASSELBECK? SLAP YOURSELF!

I didn't want Mays before the draft, but after Thomas was gone, and Best was too, I was all aboard the Mays Bandwagon lol

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
MattMaiocco
In the team meeting room is a sign that lists what Mike Singletary envisions for 49ers: "physical, tough, relentless, discipline, smart. "

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
MattMaiocco

The 49ers have agreed to terms with dynamic return man LeRoy Vann of Florida A&M. He will have great opportunity to make team, contribute.
4 minutes ago via TweetDeck

RT @JasonLaCanfora Un-drafted RB LeGarrett Blount signing w/49ers.
9 minutes ago via TweetDeck