Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
Lil bitch, Big bank always checks little Bank, dont try to get tuff playin the homosexual card.

Lemme tell you about all the fags in my city

THEY COME FROM YOUR BACKYARD, THEY MOVE INTO MY CITY, THEIR YOUR UNCLES AND AUNTS, COUSINS AND NIECES

Tell them to go back home

By the way Seattle, LA, Long Beach, Atlanta, Portland, all have huge gay communities so I'm kinda surprised you would bring it up

Also Ive been through Seattle, I know all the sections, stayed in south seattle for a minute. Y'all are small time, heres a tip for all you Seattle folks, you can try to flex your chest with Portland, but yall cant fuck with Cali, I mean not even Fresno

Seattle is so damm soft, and the rest of the area minus tacoma, is so god damm soft I cant believe you people have the nuts to run your mouth about anything other than coffee, catching fish with you bare hands, or white women. I can only conclude you have these balls, cuz no one can check u up there in southwest Canada.

Hella people think there hard in Spokane cuz there from the only big city out that way. Same with Seattle folks, yall think your hot shit cuz your a big city surrounded by absolutely nothing.

As far as a Mascot, a 49er is a bad ass American who gave up just about everything to come west and try to hustle his money out of the ground, while avoiding being shot at by Indians, shanghaied by the Chinese, or beat the shit out of by the Irish. Pioneers of the west coast, I mean did you have history class up there in Seattle or what?

I would be pissed off to, living in the middle of no where, trying to relate to rap music, and my team mascot is a blue bird. Its cool man, you can get on the 9er bandwagon now, just apologize, and send me some coffee

"theres a bluebird on my shoulder, can i kill it?"
What does any of this have to do with football? Who gives a shit if a city is "soft", regardless if it has to do with football?? I am GLAD that the city I live in is generally SAFE..what kind of fuckin retard would WANT to live in a place that is deemed dangerous??

Stop being childish and bring in the "my city is harder than yours" argument, because as dumb as it gets.

Can we stick to fuckin football please?

May 9, 2002
Im not gonna calm down, it is that serious
if you really think it is "that serious", then you need to step away from the PC and get some fresh air. I was having some friendly banter with a divison rival and he got sand in his vagina, period. Its SPORTS. You cant take the heat, then go fuck yourself.

U kill me son, you and the similar mindset of so many seahawk fans.
Point A.
Your team is the SEAHAWKS
The seahawks are garbage, they are known for being garbage. They were garbage in the AFC and they are garbage in the NFC
They have been one of the best teams in the NFC this decade. The 9ers have been mediocre for most the decade. Take that for what its worth.

You guys are small time, new on the scene, little punk ass teenagers hanging outside of a bar. The only time the Seahawks have been anything other than hurt, was when a San Francisco Native, from Lincoln HS in the Sunset District, took your team to the Super Bowl and then, America said Fuck you.
What does any of this have to do with anything? Bottom line, I love my team. Thats all that matters. And any TRUE FAN of a team will stand behind it or criticize it when necessary. I do that. I am FAN.

Point B
The Seattle Area Mindset
I think there are more people living in the south bay of the bay area than in the entire state of Washington. You guys think your hot shit cuz your so isolated from the rest of the country.

I hate the seahawks, I hate your fans

When you win one superbowl, then you can ask to sit at the big table and talk shit with the big boys of football

You guys are like a lesser west coast version of the Bills, a little better than the raiders but no better than the bengals. Just stuck being pathetic.

I want to start a petition to bring the seahawks to Spokane,WA just so you can watch another team leave your town

Your team name is a bird, and not even a sick one like a eagle or a falcon, you got seahawk, pretty, pretty gay.

Sorry "guy"
I wont even address this because it has ZERO to do with football. You are dragging in straw man arguments to prove a point that Seahawks fans are somehow NOT allowed to fans. We do the SAME thing you guys do...pump up OUR teams, and LOATHE them when they STINK.

I will address this, however. The Bay area, and Frisco specifically, has some of the most arrogant, faggoty, stuck up people i have ever encountered. People from the Bay for some reason think they invented everything to do with everything...its laughable to say the least. Especially when it comes to rap, but thats neither her nor there....

Seriously, you really need to calm the fuck down. You're taking WAAAY too much sports banter to heart. You look like a bitch on the rag with all your non-sensical jawing about everything BESIDES sports...in the fuckin SPORTS forum.

IN other words...go fuck yourself.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Seeing as Whitehurst will be starting...kinda hard for him to get "killed"

Does SF even HAVE a QB???

Thanks.
Charlie Whitehurst has never even ATTEMPTED a pass in his 4 years he's been in the league, and ur gonna really ask that question???? Alex smith threw 18 tds last year, 13 of them to Vernon Davis, to tie the record for tds in a season for a TE. I know we're all talking shit here but lets get real.

edit: oh and the ASU wide receiver we got, Kyle Williams, is the son of White Sox GM Kenny Williams.

Jun 1, 2002
Charlie Whitehurst has never even ATTEMPTED a pass in his 4 years he's been in the league, and ur gonna really ask that question???? Alex smith threw 18 tds last year, 13 of them to Vernon Davis, to tie the record for tds in a season for a TE. I know we're all talking shit here but lets get real.

edit: oh and the ASU wide receiver we got, Kyle Williams, is the son of White Sox GM Kenny Williams.
ALEX SMITH IS TERRIBLE BRO. IF YOU'RE COUNTING ON THAT GUY, BE PREPARED FOR DISAPPOINTMENT.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
he was pretty fucking bad but he stepped it up in a huge way last year. This will be his last chance to prove himself and i think he's gonna shock some people. lucky for him he doesnt have to do much, with having Vernon Davis, Crabtree and Frank gore. with a beefed up line they can protect him too.

and TERRIBLE or not, hes still better than Charlie Fucking Whitehurst.

Sep 16, 2002
^^^ out of curiosity please explain, i'm taking the other side of the coin... he made good strides in improving his game last year.. like dub said 18 td 13 int and 60.5 completion percentage, yeah he's no joe montana or steve young ... plus behind a shitty o-line and not to mention the numerous amounts of off coordinators year after year... so what are you basing this all on?

dammit dub , lol you beat me to it... this is to SOL

Feb 14, 2004
NOTHING, BUT DUDE IS DISRESPECTING FRISCO.. AND FRISCO PRETTY MUCH SHITS ON SEATTLE IN EVERY MAJOR CATEGORY, IMO OF COURSE.
Excuse me? How exactly was I disrespecting SF? Those were all facts that I posted. Look it up. Type in, "Gay capital of the World", at the yahoo search engine, and there you'll see SF and the link I posted, too. And even if I was was socalled disrespecting SF, that motherfucker started it. He turned it from a football argument to talking shit about cities.