Niner News Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
I wouldnt mind Trent Williams and Mike Iupati both with our first picks. We have a savage ass line with Staley, Iupati, whoever our center is, Rachel, Trent Williams.

Our whole team will be better with them. Running backs as you seen you can find deep in the draft like anyone else. But great lineman you usually find in the first round with the rare expectations
hahaha, fuckin fags. and guess who propped me on this? brown guerro

and that was quoted from my march 11th post on page 277

not sexy but smash mouth. we wont have to touch the oline for at least 6 years

May 24, 2006
www.fucku.com
Good shit 9er fans. Y'all just had a fuckin SOLID draft in the first round. Nothing dumb. Stickin to the basics.

Gore was shittin on fools without A o line... NOW?!?!? fuck... Watch out folks. 9ers already got pieces. Y'all lookin REAL goooood. I like the decisions they made. Smith will def have more time to throw. 9ers puttin him in a position where he CANT fail.

As a raider fan, I'm fuckin JEALOUS although mcclain is a great pick.

VanD

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2004
hahaha, fuckin fags. and guess who propped me on this? brown guerro

and that was quoted from my march 11th post on page 277
so what, 1 of ur 10+ posts made some sense. right before the draft u were pushin bust ass clausen and weak ass joe haden.

brown guerro should take his props back.

Aug 7, 2003
again read what i wrote. haden was the top CB and to get him at 13 was good. and anyone in their right mind would take clasuen over alex smith. i hate alex smith, he has no excuses at all this year.

and i always make sense your just too ignornant and hate me too much to realize what i type on here. like your boy who you want the warriors to draft dante mojinais or some shit.

Dec 4, 2006
Wasn't too excited with Davis ...but after doing a little more research I think he'll fit perfectly fine!

And I was jumping up and down when we picked Mike Iupati ....two solid picks in the 1st round...

I knew if we didn't get Trent Williams we was gonna go for Iupati, he's fucking dope!

and Chree how dare you confuse Iupati for Buluga!