Nike Cortez

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 3, 2005
Bacc in SJ
Not every1 has to look like you.
If you dont like it than just continue to look the other way,
If you saw NIKE CORTEZ on the title of the Thread than why the fuck did you even bother clicking on it if you dislike them?

Mar 22, 2007
YOU OL' VICTORY OUTREACH ATTENDING ASS NIGGA
U got me fucked up breh... i was saved for almost a year, it made a lot a sense to me, i was taught to tell others so i thought i would go to you guys... BIG MISTAKE!!! however i fell off the jesus train, unfortunatley...

and i dont "bang" that road dosent pay much.... $ wise any way...

May 2, 2009
YOU OL I GOT KICKED OUT OF VICTORY OUTREACH FOR COMING IN EARLY EVERY SUNDAY AND EATING ALL THE GLAZED DOUGH NUTS THAT WERE MEANT FOR THE KIDS, SO EVER SINCE THEN U WENT BACK TO BEING A "THUG" ASS NIGGA

Mar 22, 2007
Change the subject?!!? i told u i was saved... read all post before u reply lil buddy... better hurry before ur mom tells u to turn off her computer...

May 2, 2009
U got me fucked up breh... i was saved for almost a year, it made a lot a sense to me, i was taught to tell others so i thought i would go to you guys... BIG MISTAKE!!! however i fell off the jesus train, unfortunatley...

and i dont "bang" that road dosent pay much.... $ wise any way...
YOU OL' HE BROUGHT UP A SENSATIVE TOPIC SO I HAD TO WRITE A WHOLE PARAGRAPH EXPLAINING MYSELF ASS NIGGA