Night Shield - Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop Press Release

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.nightshield.net
Gabriel Night Shield

(605) 359-9101 / [email protected]

Night Shield Ent. PO Box 90745, Sioux Falls, SD 57109

www.NightShield.Net / www.MySpace.com/NightShizzle

Night Shield - Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop
Press Release
September 2009

Two time Native American Music Award winner Night Shield returns to CD shelves this October with his new album, "Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop". The South Dakota Hip Hop star's 4th album features 17 brand new tracks and promises to be Night Shield's most entertaining project to date! The album's 2 main singles, "Who I Am" & "It's On You" demonstrate the wide variety of music available on "Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop". "Who I Am" features Night Shield showcasing the personal struggles he faces as a serious recording artist and record label owner. The song was produced by Mr. D-Sane and features the talents of NAMMY award winning Flutist Of The Year, Jan Michael Looking Wolf, and Supanova Ent. recording artist Mario. While on the other side of the spectrum, "It's On You" is a party waiting to happen as Night Shield flows effortlessly over Big Ice's west coast inspired production while Tyshawn provides his usual brilliance on the chorus. Both songs be can downloaded in the links below for all radio and club DJ's to enjoy and add to the rotation.

"When I first started the album my goal was to make every song so that it had the potential to be THE single so the album has a real mainstream uptempo feel to it that I think will appeal to alot of different people." says Night Shield.

Two years since his last release, "Loved & Hated", which featured his NAMMY award winning single, "Broken Dreams", Night Shield has been as busy as ever performing all across the country and signing 3 new artists to the N.S.E. record label in Committed, Wellington Downz & Danny Boy. "Even though 'Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop' is a Night Shield album it was very much a team project as Maniac: The Siouxpernatural, Committed, Wellington Downz & Danny Boy all helped to create songs and make the project what it became." stated Night Shield. "Kataztrophik", Night Shield's first album was released in 2004 to much critical acclaim and he released his 2nd album, "Savage Display: The Total Package" in 2005 while "Loved & Hated" saw release in 2007. Night Shield has remained one of the most recognizable names in Native American music and his N.S.E. record label remains unparraled with it's stable of hip hop talent.

Earlier this year Night Shield served as Executive Producer on the debut album from Committed titled "You Know The Name" and the free N.S.E. mixtape, "The Most Hated", which featured brand new music from all the artists on N.S.E. as well as N.S.E. affiliates like Trey Lane, Supaman, V The Noble 1 & Overflow. You can also find Night Shield on new releases from Arizona's G.E.N.O with his new album "Faith & Loyalty" and award winning artists Shadowyze & Buggin Malone.

The record release party for "Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop" is scheduled for Saturday, October 10th at Nutty's North in Sioux Falls and will feature a wide range of South Dakota's hip hop talent. $7 Admission, Ages 21 and over.

For more info on Night Shield please log on to www.NightShield.Net.

Night Shield - Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop

1. Public Service Announcement
2. Sex, Drunks & Hip Hop
3. Get Ya Block On featuring Maniac: The Siouxpernatural
4. It's On You (Ready 2 Go) featuring Tyshawn & Dr. Funktavious
5. The Night Away featuring Wellington Downz, Danny Boy & Ron G
6. Tonight
7. She Got It featuring Committed
8. Who I Am featuring Mario & Jan Michael Looking Wolf
9. N.S.E. featuring Committed, Danny Boy & Maniac: The Siouxpernatural
10. Bill Bixby
11. Boss Thang featuring V The Noble 1 & F. Dux
12. About Us featuring Che Blaq
13. All I Want To Do featuring Maniac: The Siouxpernatural & Philthy Fresh Da Kid
14. Rez'd Out & Famous featuring Philthy Fresh Da Kid & Maniac: The Siouxpernatural
15. Hell Of A Price featuring Maniac: The Siouxpernatural
16. Murder Y'all featuring Triple Crown & DayWalkers
17. The Slaughterhouse (Cruelty 4) featuring Maniac: The Siouxpernatural, F. Dux, V. The Noble 1, Overflow, Philthy Fresh Da Kid, Danny Boy, Trey Lane, J.V., Wellington Downz, Switch & Buggin Malone

Free Downloads:

Night Shield featuring Mario & Jan Michael Looking Wolf - Who I Am - http://www.nightshield.net/mp3/WhoIAm.mp3
Produced By Mr. D-Sane for Not 2 Sane Productions

Night Shield featuring Tyshawn & Dr. Funktavious - It's On You (Ready 2 Go) - http://www.nightshield.net/mp3/ItsOnYou.mp3
Produced By Big Ice for Da Playboy Foundation

The Most Hated Mixtape - http://www.nightshield.net/TheMostHatedMixtape.zip

Feb 14, 2004
its all good. thats a dope madalion. what is it of?

here's mine

lots of people wanted it and offered well over 100 bucks for it, but i said no, because i got it as a gift from moms.