Niggaz are scared to fight in Kansas City

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 10, 2006
Cesolito #1 said:
Its like that every where Cincinnati, Chicago, Michigan, California, Florida to Youngstown. its just a new breed of niggas out now

Id say this ''new breed of niggas'' (killing for no reason) started in the late 80s/early 90s.Because at least in my city its actually better now than it was then.Niggas was getting smoked over Jordans,Starter pullovers,Triple fat goose coats,etc like it wasnt nothing.

Dec 11, 2005
loyalty7414 said:
Id say this ''new breed of niggas'' (killing for no reason) started in the late 80s/early 90s.Because at least in my city its actually better now than it was then.Niggas was getting smoked over Jordans,Starter pullovers,Triple fat goose coats,etc like it wasnt nothing.
same shit went down in KC back in the late 80's early 90's..not too mention all the gangs that started around the same time..crips and bloods from cali,gd's and vl's from chicago..

Jun 2, 2005
Cesolito #1 said:
Its like that every where Cincinnati, Chicago, Michigan, California, Florida to Youngstown. its just a new breed of niggas out now
Man you'z a hoe for real, you always try to use something to blow your little city up... Phuck a heat me and you can square up anytime...

On the real though it's all this "murder music" the kids listen too, when I was growing up you didn't hear a gun reference in every other song...All cat's rap and even sing about now is dumpin and slangin, so that's what the kids look up too and that's what they do straight up..Call it what you want, it's the music that is killing our kids and some of us grown folks too...

Niggaz need to start a Knuckle Up Campaign...

Jul 8, 2005
Shit i'm from tha rez and that's all we do around here is go heads up. Your a bitch if you pull a strap. Some people do, but they walk away as bitches. It's a lot different in tha city though, so i can understand both circumstances. Shit natives be wildin out sometimes, and if you put them in a city where nobody knows them, theres no tellin what tha fuck they'd be doin. Only reason it's difficult for them to shoot somebody around here is because everybody knows damn near everybody. There has been shootings, there has been murders, but most of the time we keep it real and go one on one. if someone jumps in around here they're gonna be the one who gets their ass whooped the most. so i can feel this topic because i feel the same way. i've never owned a gun, fuck it i don't need one. if someone pulls one on me they better pull tha trigger, otherwise their ass is gonna get beat tha fuck down. I have had guns pulled on me, told em they were still a bitch behind that gun. But around here, we keep it real and go one on one.....may the better man win.

j.p.

Sicc OG
Jun 29, 2005
purplehaze said:
Shit i'm from tha rez and that's all we do around here is go heads up. Your a bitch if you pull a strap. Some people do, but they walk away as bitches. It's a lot different in tha city though, so i can understand both circumstances. Shit natives be wildin out sometimes, and if you put them in a city where nobody knows them, theres no tellin what tha fuck they'd be doin. Only reason it's difficult for them to shoot somebody around here is because everybody knows damn near everybody. There has been shootings, there has been murders, but most of the time we keep it real and go one on one. if someone jumps in around here they're gonna be the one who gets their ass whooped the most. so i can feel this topic because i feel the same way. i've never owned a gun, fuck it i don't need one. if someone pulls one on me they better pull tha trigger, otherwise their ass is gonna get beat tha fuck down. I have had guns pulled on me, told em they were still a bitch behind that gun. But around here, we keep it real and go one on one.....may the better man win.
AGREE 100%

Sep 12, 2005
ima put it like this- i own a gun- ive pulled a gun on people before if the situations right- but i would WAAAY rather go hands than dump on a fool- i mean think about it- u gotta gun right- whyd u get a gun- so u wouldnt get jumped or because u a bitch- if u got it not ta get jumped- then use it for that- ive gone hands more times than i can count-broke a few bones- got my nose bust- u know- the usual- and i did it with a gun on me- and didnt pull the heat- i love me a fair fight- as long as its fair- thats one of the things guns should be used for- to keep real fights fair....