Niggas Bitin

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 7, 2006
Sorry yall, I just had to bitch real quick...man fuck this rap game. West coast niggas cant get put on niggas clown us say we on some old gangbang shit, but all these southern niggas just bite our shit and kid rich.

How come this nigga soulja boy damu now aas well as the rest of ATL, and I hear some song called turnt up (some shit us LA niggas been sayin) but some mush mouth ATL sounding nigga usin it steaalin our shine? Tired of this bullshit, how everybody from east to midwest, to south can steal our shit but we can't get on?

Feb 7, 2006
I thought that was some weird japanese bukake shit first...

anyway, you aint seen wildstyle? "Yall some biters!"

Biting in Hip hop should be an oxymoron... you make that shit seem like the two are supposed to go together. but yo ass from japan... yall niggas is known to bite then put some tentacles and big titted cartoon girls on the shit and say it's Japanese. Solly come again!

Feb 7, 2006
Looking at some video of some Atl nigga who wrote some song for him or some shit who said he blood now, and last times I seen the nigga he was wearing all red hangin wit his idol gucci the most gangsta blood there is.

While we on the bitin shit I gotta implicate my own city with this jerkin shit... straight bitin off the O.

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
LoL. It's a tissue box! You got me crackin' up man. I ain't from Japan. I'm from California.

Naw tho, but you just sound surprised about all this. Biters ain't nothing new. Not just rap. They bite the West Coast on more levels than just hip hop. West ain't coming back for a minute in my opinion just cuz real cats ain't being let in. That's the industry tho and the type of shit they are on. So we ain't all on MTV or all over the radios. Can you blame em'? The content coming out is on some whole other shit. The industry scared. They flood with so much bullshit bubble gum dance rap bullshit that the real west doesn't seem remotely marketable.

Our shit slaps up and down the West Coast tho. That's all that matters to me.

May 8, 2008
Dhadnot bro every city bites off each other. Every city that is relevant in hip hop anyways. The gangshit I can understand why you would be pissed, but slang and musical styles and dances you gotta expect people to bite.

Oct 19, 2004
SOUTHEAST DAGO
LoL. It's a tissue box! You got me crackin' up man. I ain't from Japan. I'm from California.

Naw tho, but you just sound surprised about all this. Biters ain't nothing new. Not just rap. They bite the West Coast on more levels than just hip hop. West ain't coming back for a minute in my opinion just cuz real cats ain't being let in. That's the industry tho and the type of shit they are on. So we ain't all on MTV or all over the radios. Can you blame em'? The content coming out is on some whole other shit. The industry scared. They flood with so much bullshit bubble gum dance rap bullshit that the real west doesn't seem remotely marketable.

Our shit slaps up and down the West Coast tho. That's all that matters to me.

true..you better be on that base bumpin our shit G let em know

Feb 7, 2006
That turnt up song got me heated for real. Cuz I only know LA dudes to say that but I guess ATL say it now, and it's not so much the biting aspect as it is no recognition.

We aint factory workers...wheres the scrill, wheres the deals.

Dec 9, 2008
That turnt up song got me heated for real. Cuz I only know LA dudes to say that but I guess ATL say it now, and it's not so much the biting aspect as it is no recognition.

We aint factory workers...wheres the scrill, wheres the deals.
you can blame the internet and digital revolution for there being no money for artisit these days....Labels are distributors now...you got to create your own shit and it will take most people about 10 years to be "somewhat succesful".

A.T

Sicc OG
Dec 31, 2004
man i aint fukkin wit none of that shit...that shit aint real...like tha homie said doont let them get caught slippin outhere

Dec 5, 2007
thats weird cuz i coulda swore i heard a-loooooot of westcoast made music that sounds a hell of a lot like some 3rd coast shit! but wadooikno? call me crazy
i gotta agree with you on this one. maybe not in the past, but now it seems like niggaz on the west have struggled so long tryin to get on that we finally gave in and are trying to make anything that might get us back in the game. but u know what... music must evolve and anyone who thinks theyre going to force a mid 90s style (from ANY part of the country) on a 2010 audience is just not being realistic. and why would u? why would u want music to sound the same now as it did 15 years ago. thats boring. i promise that if the west would have stayed on top we wouldnt have been able to keep making the same kind of music anyway. at least not without adding some new elements to it to keep it fresh. i heard david banner say something in an interview that i really liked. he said dont worry about what niggaz say about u and dont try to make music for anybody else. just make hot music. as long as u think what youre making is hot, thats all u need to worry about.

im wit that....

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
true..you better be on that base bumpin our shit G let em know
You know it, bro. I don't think a day goes by here that I ain't listening to something that slaps from the West.

Biting in Hip hop should be an oxymoron... you make that shit seem like the two are supposed to go together. but yo ass from japan... yall niggas is known to bite then put some tentacles and big titted cartoon girls on the shit and say it's Japanese. Solly come again!
Shiiit The only real reason the Japanese bite us is because of the military and shit like MTV. Who you think they copied all this shit from? You know how many hip hop clothing stores there are here just down the street outside the base? You know who runs that shit? Jamicans and shit. Not the Japanese. Shits funny as fuck.. Japanese even copied our gang shit, but it's comedy when you see them. They so over the top blood and crippin'. MTV is all over this place. I was eating in a spot full of Japanese and what's on tv? Lil Wayne music videos. They gotta bite. Americans are like an infection here.

I rather be in California than in Japan tho. Back in SD or the Bay.