NFL Thread

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
It'd be cool to have all nfc west teams on the west coast, it'd be beneficial to Seattle since we travel so goddamned far each season. Not many ppl realize how far the seahawks and mariners travel during the season but its a ton and it does effect teams. Shit look at the raiders.... they had to travel 36,106 miles this season, absolutely brutal. Steelers travelled 5896 miles for an example.

Moving to LA would shave off a couple thousand travel miles for the seahawks a year

Last edited:

BUTCHER 206

FREE BUTCHER206
Aug 22, 2003
Seattle, WA
http://detroit.cbslocal.com/2015/01...ntroversial-dallas-call-screams-home-cooking/

By: Evan Jankens K @King ofthekc

It’s been talked about for nearly 48 hours now. You know what I’m referring to, the pass interference call that was then picked up by the officials in Dallas.

Tuesday evening on Showtime’s “Inside the NFL” they will air video of Lions QB Matthew Stafford mic’d up for the play.

As told by CBSSports.com Stafford is visibly animated.

“That’s unbelievable… and you know it,” Stafford said, visibly animated. “You know it is, though… How does that get overturned? …. Congratulations. It’s unbelievable.”

“Can we explain that or no?” Stafford asks. “Just flat out overturning a pass interference call?” An official then mentions face guarding to Stafford, and the quarterback responds: “I understand, but your man saw it and threw a penalty…. I understand that… But I’ve never in the history seen one turned over. Congratulations, man. First time in history that’s happened.”

Stafford is heard on the sideline afterwards yelling, “home cooking!”

The episode is scheduled to air at 9 p.m. Tuesday night on Showtime.

Any1 watch it?

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
lol I can't be the only one that hates the NFL to London idea. What's a London team's travel going to be like if they get a team? Are they going to be restricted to only playing east coast teams? I doubt it. They're going to be at an outrageous disadvantage on the road, and a huge advantage at home. Just seems retarded all the way around.

Nov 18, 2010
“You don't really see a lot of quarterbacks of his skin color with soul like that,” Thomas continued. “I like it.”

Earl Thomas speaking on Rodgers, what a retard lol