NFL SUCKS

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 18, 2002
www.chalkbodyoutline.com
These pussies only play once a week. Half of them arent even real athletes just fat fucking pigs trying to push each other around. These fucking guys give up a 5 yard run, make a tackle then get up beasting like they just did something special. Then we gotta see every single play 2 or 3 times from every angle because there is sooo much time between plays. 3 yard run?? Lets see it again. Incomplete pass, lets see the reverse angle. One more time in slow motion. You got kickers out there ancient old as dust the size of horse jockeys. SMH
Fuck the NFL.

Mar 16, 2005
you are right, most men in the us that are 350+ can still run sub 5.0 40's. And dont get me started on the many numbers of people that can take a hit equal to a car crash dozens of times a week.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
These pussies only play once a week. Half of them arent even real athletes just fat fucking pigs trying to push each other around. These fucking guys give up a 5 yard run, make a tackle then get up beasting like they just did something special. Then we gotta see every single play 2 or 3 times from every angle because there is sooo much time between plays. 3 yard run?? Lets see it again. Incomplete pass, lets see the reverse angle. One more time in slow motion. You got kickers out there ancient old as dust the size of horse jockeys. SMH
Fuck the NFL.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
I agree, except Rugby... Rugby players are savages!!!
I'm glad you said that, but rugby league >> rugby union in terms of fitness levels.

but seeing as you are americans and don't know the difference, we will just say rugby :p

May 8, 2002
These fucking guys give up a 5 yard run, make a tackle then get up beasting like they just did something special.
I hate this shit too. Appearently It's mandatory now in the NFL when you make a play you have to dance. First down? Dance. Make a tackle? Dance. Knock down a pass? Dance. Score a touchdown in the 4th quarter when you're down by 30? Dance. I'm waiting for the day we see a coach bust out the Robot after a 2nd quarter field goal.

Joey

Sicc OG
Jul 2, 2002
Fuck the NFL.