NFL needs to make Pro Bowl something like NBA All Star Weekend

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 30, 2006
The Pro Bowl is like the least watched all star game in all events....i think they should put more into it....It may not be as huge as NBA Allstar weekend but at least try to...Have the game in not just Hawaii cuz not eveyone is going there.....have it in another Hot Climate or a dome from time to time.....Have the QB, RB and WR challenge those weekends....I mean do something else with it cuz that shit is lame and has been lame forever.

Feb 14, 2004
On that, "Have the game in not just Hawaii", according to my sources, The 2010 Pro Bowl will be played at LandShark Stadium, the home stadium of the Miami Dolphins and host site of Super Bowl XLIV, on January 31, the first time ever that the Pro Bowl is held before the championship game.

May 30, 2006
I don't agree with it being before the big game cuz its hard fo a player concentrating on playing in the Sb prepare to play in the Pro Bowl too...They should have a week or two after the pro Bowl as usual but add some extras to that weekend.

Feb 14, 2004
Maybe alot more people would watch it if it were before the super bowl? I don't know. We'll find out this season, since that's how it's going down. I didn't mind it being after the super bowl, I wanted to watch it, but no one else around me did, so they left lol

Jul 6, 2008
they need to do a rookies sophmore game for the nfl, so you can see young players taht wouldnt get any field time a chance to be seen and showcase what kind of talent they have.

idk, overall, football all star games just are not gunna cut it, cuz nobody wants to hit hard or get injured and ruin they career. i mean, nfl career is short as it is already, why risk it.

id rather they do like 3 lingiere bowls on national tv the week b4 the super bowl isntead of the pro bowl.

i would like for the probowl to work, but i just dont see it workin out. i dont care where you have it, it is not gonna cut it, cuz of the carefree attitude of a pro bowl game.

Jul 6, 2008
i odnt think the football players that are gonna be playing in the super bowl would participate in the pro bowl if it was a week before the big game. these players would be excluded from playing by their teams, so that aint gonna happen.

its like who want to watch flag football or tag football on tv, anybody??

Jul 6, 2008
i am brainstorming here, but what if you gave players incentives to actually play hard during the pro bowl.

im thinkin they always have those senior bowls for colelge and for high school all star games, and those are so the players can look good for recruiting purposes and for nfl drafting positions. so those players play all out,e ven though, it is a all star game of sorts.

mlb has the winning all star team gets their league confernece home field advatnage in the world series.

im out fo ideas to improve it.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
iller than ill you're on some hubbas.....nba all star weekend is raw, rookie/softmore game, dunk contest, and then the actual game....plus they sometimes got other interesting shit goin on too....mlb's too, I don't even watch baseball but the shit is usually interesting

only tight thing I ever seen at the probowl was the redskin that died blowing the punter the fuck up! that shit was comedy!

Probowl needs something, maybe incentives, but shit, these rich ass players just want their free trip to hawaii

Apr 25, 2002
Well basketball by nature is more enjoyable to watch when people go half way and don't play defense.

With football that doesn't work so good.

Football injuries tend to be a bit more severe as well. Who wants to make the pro-bowl and get injured?

May 30, 2006
Well something needs to be done...Make the weekend a big event like NBA and MLB Allstars...Hell, even the NHL Allstar game gets more press then the Pro Bowl....Fuck even NFL Films never show up and get footage of the Pro Bowl.

Cut-Throat

Bob Pimp MOBBEN!!!
Apr 25, 2002
On that, "Have the game in not just Hawaii", according to my sources, The 2010 Pro Bowl will be played at LandShark Stadium, the home stadium of the Miami Dolphins and host site of Super Bowl XLIV, on January 31, the first time ever that the Pro Bowl is held before the championship game.
did your sources tell you that is old news and the game is going back to hawaii in 2011???

Sep 17, 2005
Didnt they try to do some shit like a pro-bowl weekend before? Isnt that where that patriots rb tore up his knee at a beach flag football game? He was a bad ass rookie, I think he hit 1000 and made the pro-bowl then never recovered from that injury. Forgot his name. So long ago I barely remember, probably late 90's