NFL Draft, who should your team draft?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2004
LOL @ people thinking Geno Smith will amount to anything, He will never win a super bowl, he is not a super bowl caliber QB.....I'm not saying TP is a super bowl caliber QB, but we already got him and he could make an impact. No need to waste our time with a rookie QB who is shorter and slower than Terrelle Pryor.
Both qbs fucking suck and wont amount to shit. If the Raiders draft Geno Smith another decade of losing is lined up perfectly. Every time you miss on a draft it sets you back years. Raiders should trade down and compile as many picks as they can.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Both qbs fucking suck and wont amount to shit. If the Raiders draft Geno Smith another decade of losing is lined up perfectly. Every time you miss on a draft it sets you back years. Raiders should trade down and compile as many picks as they can.
I agree about Geno Smith putting us years behind, but you are incorrect saying TP sucks, he had 3 touchdowns in his first start last year.

Feb 12, 2004
TP is horrible. Dude has an incredibly weak arm for such a big guy, throws a ugly ball and overall just a bad pocket passer. Also, I heard he's really stupid lol. I wouldn't get my hopes up on TP but that's on yall.

Last edited:
Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
TP is horrible. Dude has an incredibly weak arm for such a big guy, throws a ugly ball and overall just a bad pocket passer. Also, I heard he's really stupid lol. I wouldn't get my hopes up on TP.
"Incredibly weak arm" is exaggerating a bit too much. I seen him throw bombs when he played for Ohio State.

I would put Alex Smith in that category of incredibly weak arm strength.

Now you are just making stuff up saying TP has a weak arm.

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2005
^ i would hope we wouldnt because the niners have such a late first round pick. but they do have a shitload of picks and i could see the niners offering a decent amount and reggie taking them up on that offer

Sep 24, 2006
There's gonna be a few teams that will want Geno Smith at #3, the Raiders will trade down for more picks and take a DL or maybe a fast LB to put pressure on Peyton Manning. We also need a good DB.

Our first picks should be on defense and then if Matt Barkley or Keenan Allen falls to us we should take one of them. You just can't pass up on a impact weapon like Keenan Allen.
I hope we do not waste a draft pick on Matt Barkley. I think we should trade down and get more picks then maybe try to get a project like Landry Jones in the 2nd or 3rd round

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
My Chiefs have the #1 Overall Pick and I think all yor teams should give them their #1, #2, and 5th round pick for the Our #1 pick!

HAHA!!!!

We need DL help (which is horrible because we drafte Dlinemen the past 4 years) and we also need a stud Cornerback. Which I am hoping my Chiefs strongly consider Dee Milliner from Alabama!

Of course I would still like to see them grab a QB or 2 in later rounds.

Jul 5, 2009
My Chiefs have the #1 Overall Pick and I think all yor teams should give them their #1, #2, and 5th round pick for the Our #1 pick!

HAHA!!!!

We need DL help (which is horrible because we drafte Dlinemen the past 4 years) and we also need a stud Cornerback. Which I am hoping my Chiefs strongly consider Dee Milliner from Alabama!

Of course I would still like to see them grab a QB or 2 in later rounds.
If we played a 4-3 we wouldn't need d-line help.

Props: JLMACN

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
at offensive line, i'm hoping for chance warmack/jonathan cooper/d.j. fluker

defensive line, i'd like to see the cowboys select either shariff floyd/sheldon richardson/jonathan hankins/sylvester williams

safety is a lesser need than offensive and defensive line but should not be ignored, so ideal picks would be jonathan cyprien/kenny vaccaro/t.j. mcdonald

Props: Unknownn