NFL 2012 Schedule!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 24, 2006
sour grapes? negatory. i just know its a ploy to get the fans interested in the team again so they can transfer to LA more smoothly in the future.

no 8-8 team deserves that many primetime games. especially one that is clearly overrated year after year like that. you guys didn't get them for your play or your fan support anyways.

May 6, 2009
sour grapes? negatory. i just know its a ploy to get the fans interested in the team again so they can transfer to LA more smoothly in the future.

no 8-8 team deserves that many primetime games. especially one that is clearly overrated year after year like that. you guys didn't get them for your play or your fan support anyways.
Not sure if they've been considered "overrated" for a few years now. In fact, the other day I just saw them ranked 21st in the league in some epsn article. That doesn't seem overrated to me.

May 6, 2009
Actually, it was nfl.com but you get the point. Yeah there were like 2 years in a row people on ESPN and NFL Network picked them to win the Super Bowl, but that hasn't been the case the last 2 years or so. Besides, is that really their fault? They can't control people's predictions.

21st in the league? I think that's a little low, but they definitely need to prove themselves this year.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000...l-hierarchy-bears-hit-top-five?module=HP11_cp

I think they're given prime time slots often because of the high powered offense. Unless it's a defense like SF, Pitt, Balt, etc., a lot of people like to see a shoot out.

EDIT: Now that I look at it, I guess that's ranking this off season's activity. Still, the Charger's haven't been viewed as the team they once were for a while now.

Mar 24, 2006
And America would rather watch the Chargers? Not to cast stones here but they aren't a franchise with great fan support to begin with and they've never won shit either. So how is it they get 5 primetime games coming off yet another overrated season?

Chalk it up to the fact that their the prime candidate to move to LA and we all know how bad the NFL wants/needs a team there and this is a perfect way to drum up interest in them. If you think they got these games due to their play you're kidding yourself.

May 6, 2009
And America would rather watch the Chargers? Not to cast stones here but they aren't a franchise with great fan support to begin with and they've never won shit either. So how is it they get 5 primetime games coming off yet another overrated season?

Chalk it up to the fact that their the prime candidate to move to LA and we all know how bad the NFL wants/needs a team there and this is a perfect way to drum up interest in them. If you think they got these games due to their play you're kidding yourself.
No offense, but yes, America would definitely rather watch the Chargers than the Chiefs even though that's not saying much.

I also think you're kidding YOURSELF with your theory of the NFL trying to "drum up interest" in them. They don't need to do that. LA has been without a team forever so they would be hyped to get one. Seeing the Chargers a few times on TV isn't going to gain tons of fans. I mean, if an LA fan watches football, they already know there's a team called the "Chargers", they don't need to watch them live to figure that out.

They got the prime time slots because of Rivers and the offense. Plain and simple.