NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will Be NFC Champs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Some good points there Diggidy, but Kaepernick is not even close to being compared to Tebow and is actually better than about 27 other qb's in football right now, let alone Tebow who is not an NFL qb.

and what points did the refs give the Niners in the Panthers game? if you say it was the play where the refs "Missed" the Niners having twelve guys on the field, the refs already explained how it COULDNT be called a penalty.

Props: Mr G and Mr G

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
lmao a friend of mine commented "this is like wrestling all of the sudden. Where's mean Gene?" And I responded that he sounded like Booker T from Harlem Heat. That's unreal. I gotta send that to him.
My nephew texted me and I told him it sounded like a heel promo. LMAO.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
And I know it didn't necessarily affect the outcome since Seattle fumbled on 4th down anyways, but that play where bowman recovered the fumble and they couldn't review it was fucking bullshit. I guess that's the rule, but shit was retarded as hell

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
He's gonna need them for all the roid questions he's asked.

If the refs do the Seahawks in the super bowl like they did us I bet we gonna see a repeat of when refs helped the steelers

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Fuck.

According to the 49ers, "preliminary" testing indicates a left ACL injury for ILB Navorro Bowman
Bowman will undergo further testing on Monday which will likely confirm a torn ACL. It's the worst possible news for the All Pro, who was injured creating a fumble at the goal line. Bowman was nearly singlehandedly wrecking the Seahawks' offense before going down, registering 14 tackles and a sack as he harangued Russell Wilson. Still only 26 (in May), Bowman is signed through 2018. If his ACL is indeed torn, he'll be highly questionable for Week 1, and a candidate for reserve/PUP.

Props: Mr G and Mr G

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
Some good points there Diggidy, but Kaepernick is not even close to being compared to Tebow and is actually better than about 27 other qb's in football right now, let alone Tebow who is not an NFL qb.

and what points did the refs give the Niners in the Panthers game? if you say it was the play where the refs "Missed" the Niners have twelve guys on the field, the refs already explained how it COULDNT be called a penalty.
They told that nigga to get off the field. You don't let a nigga know shit. You let them fuck up and then throw the yellow. They were like, "hey hey YOU! Hurry up and get off the field" and he was like "who me?" and the ref was like "yeah hurry the fuck up."

Dec 2, 2006
Reno,Nv
Unreal calls....bowman came down with the ball...guess that doesn't mean shit ...game is rigged fuck the hacks...go broncos
Seattle fucking fumbled next play! Stop making excuses they Got more yards on fumble then bowmans fumble recovery! Jesus Christ excuses coming from some of you refs gave you some calls just. As much as they have Seattle! SeTtle out played you in 2nd half

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
Seattle fucking fumbled next play! Stop making excuses they Got more yards on fumble then bowmans fumble recovery! Jesus Christ excuses coming from some of you refs gave you some calls just. As much as they have Seattle! SeTtle out played you in 2nd half
lol yes just because the next play worked out for the niners doesnt excuse the massive fuck up on the play before it

HERESY

THE HIDDEN HAND...
Apr 25, 2002
www.godscalamity.com
www.godscalamity.com
what they were discussing were those players checking in to be eligible on the play, linemen have to do that, and the ball wasn't even spotted yet for the next play.
That's not what happened fam. The ref was looking out for them. I have it under good authority that what I said is what happened. In fact, there should be a proper investigation because that type of shit tarnishes football.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
well, whatever. the refs cant score touchdowns. and the niners still won by two scores....and the panthers got several terrible calls their way, such as Dan Skuta's "helmet to helmet" call on Newton

Coach E. No

Jesus es Numero Uno
Mar 30, 2013
that's why I said he's a better version than Tebow lol He's dangerous as hell obviously but it always feels like most of the time he hits a receiver, it's after they've already run their route and they're just trying to get open for him running round the field. Or it was a hitch or hook and they're just waiting for the ball. He can make the throws, I don't know what his deal is.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
I agree Kap needs to some serious work this off season, his red zone play is not where it needs to be.

I don't expect him to be a pocket passer, because thats not his nature, but he needs to be a better game manager, and make better decisions. He needs to scan the field better. That will come with time. His arm strength, and accuracy are up to par. Its mental aspect of it he needs to develop.

BASEDVATO

Judo Chop ur Spirit
May 8, 2002
They also need to start thinking about a Gore replacement, and Hunter is not the answer.

I feel worse about Bowman's knee injury - bad way to go out.