NFC Championship: San Francisco 49ers vs Seattle Seahawks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who Will Be NFC Champs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Dec 12, 2006
I think they used "hate" just to bring in readers to the article, it was more like no one in America cares about Seattle because its the most isolated major city in America and you guys havent won anything, ever

Feb 14, 2004
I think they used "hate" just to bring in readers to the article, it was more like no one in America cares about Seattle because its the most isolated major city in America and you guys havent won anything, ever
Good thing that we don't give a fuck if, "America", likes us or not lol

Dec 12, 2006
Seattle represents .002% of the population of America so the fact you used quotation marks is ridiculous, quite frankly I think we should sell the state of Washington to the Chinese to reduce our debt

Jun 5, 2004
Seahawks are no doubt hella good this year... Although sf-sd woulda been a good game (because norcal/socal...) i think seattle is more of a challenge for sf so itll be interresting... Seattle is i think the loudest stadium there is lol they might break the 9ers spirit

May 2, 2009
Seahawks are no doubt hella good this year... Although sf-sd woulda been a good game (because norcal/socal...) i think seattle is more of a challenge for sf so itll be interresting... Seattle is i think the loudest stadium there is lol they might break the 9ers spirit
49ers/Chargers for the NFC championship? que

Jun 5, 2004
Lmao i knew that fuckin sounded wrong when me and my boy were just talking about that... Thats hella funny cuz he was talkin about that and all the chargers games he went to when he lived in sd... (And basically his whole life story) And I was like "uh huh yuuup, yuuup, huh o yeah that would be tight huh, i wonder why that hasnt happened yet" hahaha... Thats what happens when u smoke that much tree with your friends, u get to talkin and misinformed next thing youre running around telling people that a girl cant get pregnant if you hit it upside down