Next 2Pac CD to Feature Thugz Get Lonely 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 2, 2004
2Pac's next CD, Loyal to the Game, will be featuring the track Thugz Get Lonely 2..

But, from what I've gathered Tech N9ne is no longer on the track, and Nate Dogg is now doing the hook.

Here's some Info from HitEmUp.com..

New Tupac LP Loyal To The Game
Posted by Stephen on Friday, October 22 2004
According to the British magazine RWD, Tupac's upcoming LP is entitled Loyal To The Game and is slated to be released on December 6th 2004 in the United Kingdom.

Eminem produced eight out of its 12 songs and also serves as executive producer of the LP. Guest appearances includes DJ Quik, G-Unit, Jadakiss, Nate Dogg, Obie Trice, Outlawz and Sleepy Brown.

The title-track "Loyal To The Game" originally appeared on the tape release of the Above The Rim soundtrack. The song has however been remixed and Tha Riddler and Treach, who both guest appeared on the original song, have been removed.

"Ghetto Gospel" produced by Eminem, "Hennessey" and "Thugs Get Lonely" featuring Nate Dogg are among the other songs on the LP.

We must add however that no official word has came from Amaru Entertainment about this, so things can still change.

More information on Tupac's new LP
Posted by Stephen on Friday, October 22 2004
We previously reported about Tupac's upcoming LP entitled Loyal To The Game. We spoke to Amaru Entertainment, who confirmed what we reported and also gave us additional information on the LP.

The LP contains between 11 and 12 previously unreleased songs produced by Eminem as well as three or four remixes by Raphael Saadiq, Red Spyda and Scott Storch.

The songs produced by Eminem features guest appearances from 50 Cent, Jadakiss, Lloyd Banks, Nate Dogg, Obie Trice, Outlawz and Young Buck. Obie Trice makes an appearance on "Hennessy" while Sleepy Brown is featured on Red Spyda's remix of the song. The Eminem-produced "Ghetto Gospel" is also said to feature a very special guest appearance (Eminem perhaps?).

Afeni Shakur serves as executive producer and Eminem as co-executive producer of the LP, which is scheduled to be released in the United Kingdom on December 6th and in the United States on December 7th 2004. Stay tuned for the release dates for the rest of the world.

Source: Amaru

There's an online petition out to protest changing Pac's music post-death, and to release it the way he wanted it to release. Including putting the people he originally collabed with on the tracks, instead of people he didn't know, and probably wouldn't even be cool with right now, like G-Unit.

Go here: http://www.petitiononline.com/2pacogs/petition.html to sign the petition.

Jan 2, 2004
I know that most petitions don't change a thing, but it was on the site so I figured I would post it.

But, it's already got 2300+ signatures in around 2 or 3 days I think.

Apr 21, 2003
i was excited when i first started reading this think great people will prolly start to catch on when they here him with tupac since that song sounds so tight wit the two of em on there. but now i think FUCK EMENIEM! dj quik should be interseting to hear with tupac though.

shep

Sicc OG
Oct 2, 2002
no offense, but i don't blame them. its a marketing tool. use what will sell you the most records, and unfortunately, that's not tech, that's the mainstream wackness of g-unit and whatnot

Jan 2, 2004
Like almost every post-death release from 2Pac.

The most famous one they did, was take off Kurupt off of Still Ballin' and add lame ass Trick Daddy.

They add people 2Pac would never be cool with, and it's not like adding G-Unit is gonna sell more copies. 2Pac fans will buy the CD if they just have 2Pac material on it, and there's more 2Pac fans than GUnit fans. And, Obie Trice will definitely not sell any extra copies. I mean they could have at least put people that were cool with Pac, like Snoop, Dre, and people like that. At least they were cool with Pac.

I mean, I don't mind having GUnit on one song either, but if they spread them out throughout the whole CD, I'm gonna be pissed. But, Thugs Get Lonely 2 needs a new beat though, and they will probably give it that.

Jul 11, 2004
1st off... Tech himself was added AFTER Pac died (he said it himself)
2ndly... i don't like that song, a remix + Nate Dogg can do a lot together

i'm still looknig forward 2 this release