NEWSENSE of PSYCHODRAMA, verses $2K or hooks $1000

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 5, 2002
I don't think the Dramaward gives a shit about the recession. In all honesty outside of the Midwest alot of people are going to be like Newsense? A little steep if you ask me, but shit get that guap.

Aug 26, 2002
This aint no April fool's....................this is serious. If u aint looking to break bread keep yo comments to yourselves!!!

they dropped "Universal Session" about two yrs ago now. But there old shit still sells more then most new booties do u have major backing!!!! That is why its $2k!!!!

Yung Buk charges $5K

Apr 25, 2002
Well she better put some heels on and be pushing that shit in the street. They aint poppin, they had they time. 1995.2000. People need to invest into business and other shit cuz nobody give a fuck about a middle aged rapper. Rap runs dry. You feel me? Get out there and get it like every other mutha fucka. She should be doing shit for nothing if she trying to get back in the game, so right there that should tell you what she about.
one

Nov 13, 2004
I aint tryin to hate but when u spend money on a feature, isnt that to help inhance your sales and attract their crowd as well? Newsense means nothing to anybody outside of the Chi. So I wonder if 200 people will be your product because she is on there cuz thats about what it will take to recoup what she is charging. Anybody know the answer?

Feb 8, 2003
they not even worth more then a thousand imo. this isnt 1996 no more they should be doing teh shit for free trying to pop. I rather spend 2000 towards the projects merchandise(flyer, poster print ups, t shirts) or , even for the album to be pressed rather then on some old ass rapper and they bills or drug habits.

Jan 27, 2008
Maybe that is like his start out price and you can talk him down. I know local cats who say they will sell beats for $500 a pop, but everybody know in the street know it can go down to $100 a beat or cheaper.

C-MOB

Sicc OG
Sep 10, 2004
www.cdbaby.com
wow... i've always dug Psychodrama... but that is steep as fuck... i could get like 4 real good features that could help me sell more units for that price... adam you my dude, i respect your hustle, if you can get Buk to around $400 holler at me...

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
Thats egotistical madness.

She would be lucky to get a feature outside of Drama Ward shit for free...

"Featuring Newsense of Psychodrama" means shit. Besides shes not that special to begin with even when Psychodrama was the shit back in the day.

Apr 4, 2006
www.myspace.com
I think Newsense Is a brick in the female hip-hop wall.
However for 2 stacks I could get a Feature from a more well known artist
then newsense. get graphics done for a album and press up a young 1,000 copies...
uh... is newsense on crack?
Brotha Lynch is the man right now for a big name.

In my opinion using another rapper to sell cds on the undergrund does nothing for the artist.

Might as well make a mix cd.....

Apr 6, 2007
"In my opinion using another rapper to sell cds on the undergrund does nothing for the artist."

Thank you. I mean features are cool don't get me wrong but if you can't sell yourself what the fuck makes you think your gonna sell somebody else. I've seen records featuring all kinds of mufuckas that didn't sell.
SELL & MARKET YOURSELF!!! or remain a follower