NEWSENSE of PSYCHODRAMA, verses $2K or hooks $1000

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Dead Blue

Smokin Bud
Nov 14, 2008
CALIFORNIA
^^^Berner & Assassian?

Who the fuck would buy a Berner or Assassian CD if it didn't have a shitload of features.

I get what you're saying but I'm just saying, it does work for some.

Apr 25, 2002
Pyschodrama is done. It's called planning. You piss away all your money and have no business or legitimate back up plan, aint our problem. These folks gettin in they mid to late 30's by now.... And if we was gone keep comments to ourselves it shouldn't have been posted in a forum that is used for discussion. But forreal, you need a feature from that dude under the bridge who sells roses during the day....Holla folks say 2g'z all day! It's a mutha fuckin recession, you crazy. Tum a stack. shoestring or bootleg 500....thats just off top....paying for features is stupid and I aint done it since my old compilation days. You wanna get down cool, if not oh well. Someone else will. Honestly a lot of yall would be in shock to how some of your "favorite underground" rappers live. They aint got it like that. For In Newsense's case I think she just thinks she worth that, but how many verses she sold from this? For 2 g'z my album out....1,000 cd's costed me bout 1,400....She charging 2 stacks....hHmmm so I'ma start off in the hole....
one

Feb 8, 2003

she does look shes on rocks too, shes one of my fav female artists next to shawnna but 2k is ridiculous

She is ugly and not even marketable. I would buy a gangsta boo verse before her cause at least boo looks marketable, shit i would by a skee lo verese before her (skee lo that lil nigga who had taht 1995 hit iwish i was taller). But I bet nobody is paying her no 2,000 dollars. fuck paying for washed up artist features its about a artist making a name for they selves on they own not living in shadows of under acheievers who didnt pop off..Im done with this tired ass money scheme thread.

May 18, 2005
Alright you gotta look at it another way then....not as a feature but an album. Lets say you put out a 10 track Newsense album under your new label (ABC Records). She's definitely not going to hold that 2k price if you buy 30 16 bars from her....she probably will go down to 1k so you end up spending about 30k-40k for a whole newsense album with a few hooks and some features from a young developing artist (John Doe).

If you are a hustla and business man you should at least be able to recoup from this at the very least and this is not a bad thing because you've got product under your belt and have built some credibility for your ABC Records for producing a chitown legend's album (of course you have to make great music, otherwise this is the wrong business anyway for you). You use some extra Newsense verses that didn't make it on the album you produced and let those be features for your next project (John Doe).

You own these verses and album forever and you now market them to death at major labels, radio stations, djs, internet, video games, arena's...wherever you can. If you have hot product one of these will bite.

just my thoughts looking at it in another way. I don't that price is worth just as a feature though...naw! I'd rather take Yung Buk or Syde . But like another person said in this thread, Psycho Drama doesn't have that same buzz as they use to in the midwest so may be a bad investment either way.

Jun 9, 2007
Alright you gotta look at it another way then....not as a feature but an album. Lets say you put out a 10 track Newsense album under your new label (ABC Records). She's definitely not going to hold that 2k price if you buy 30 16 bars from her....she probably will go down to 1k so you end up spending about 30k-40k for a whole newsense album with a few hooks and some features from a young developing artist (John Doe).

If you are a hustla and business man you should at least be able to recoup from this at the very least and this is not a bad thing because you've got product under your belt and have built some credibility for your ABC Records for producing a chitown legend's album (of course you have to make great music, otherwise this is the wrong business anyway for you). You use some extra Newsense verses that didn't make it on the album you produced and let those be features for your next project (John Doe).

You own these verses and album forever and you now market them to death at major labels, radio stations, djs, internet, video games, arena's...wherever you can. If you have hot product one of these will bite.

... Or I take my $30,000, buy an Audi and a hooker to take to Vegas, and let Newsense get her rock money elsewhere

aint a snowball's chance in hell I'd consider giving Newsense $30,000 for 480 bars

Apr 6, 2007
^^^Berner & Assassian?

Who the fuck would buy a Berner or Assassian CD if it didn't have a shitload of features.

I get what you're saying but I'm just saying, it does work for some.
Yeah bro I feel what your sayin' too. but if you sell based on features you should be doin' that dj shit.
and I don't even Know who Berner & Assassin is so the features aren't helping that much...

Aug 26, 2002
Cash: u need to calm down with the shit talking; u could only wish u had the balls to say a verse from u is worth $2K in any point in your "rap" career.

to everybody else hatin, keep on hatin. They still makin and spendin 94 money!!!!!

for sum of u who are not in the biz what so ever u sure do have alot to say about what another person is worth???!!!!

yall need to get a life outside the computer!

Sep 11, 2002
Cash: u need to calm down with the shit talking; u could only wish u had the balls to say a verse from u is worth $2K in any point in your "rap" career.

to everybody else hatin, keep on hatin. They still makin and spendin 94 money!!!!!

for sum of u who are not in the biz what so ever u sure do have alot to say about what another person is worth???!!!!

yall need to get a life outside the computer!
your response was comical, if they were "still makin and spendin 94 money" they wouldnt have you on here tryin to sellin vocals on message boards at a desperate attempt to make money...as for cash....its not about havin balls, its about having brains, obviously newsense is delusional about here verses being worth 2k...and all these responses werent hate, they were realness, newsense and you obviously need a heavy dose of it.

Apr 25, 2002
QUOTE]

SHIT TALKING? ITS THE TRUTH. PULL THE PANTIES OUT YA PUSSY AND READ WHAT MUTHA FUCKAS IS SAYING. AND BY THE WAY I'M NOT 35+ YEARS OLD AND AINT BEEN DOING SHIT FOR 20 YEARS. SO WHEN I'M 35 THEN YOU CAN COME AT ME HOMIE AND WE CAN SEE WHATS WHAT. IF IT WASN'T SO FUCKIN OUTRAGEOUS I WOULDN'T OF SAID SHIT. BUT AYE....OBVIOUSLY 20+ MUTHA FUCKAS AGREE THE SHIT STUPID. SO TELL ME HOW MANY VERSES SOLD MR. CHEERLEADER? AND NEXT TIME YOU IN INDIANA YOU CAN COME SUCK THESE BALLS. :cool:
one

Apr 6, 2007
[QUOTE

SHIT TALKING? ITS THE TRUTH. PULL THE PANTIES OUT YA PUSSY AND READ WHAT MUTHA FUCKAS IS SAYING. AND BY THE WAY I'M NOT 35+ YEARS OLD AND AINT BEEN DOING SHIT FOR 20 YEARS. SO WHEN I'M 35 THEN YOU CAN COME AT ME HOMIE AND WE CAN SEE WHATS WHAT. IF IT WASN'T SO FUCKIN OUTRAGEOUS I WOULDN'T OF SAID SHIT. BUT AYE....OBVIOUSLY 20+ MUTHA FUCKAS AGREE THE SHIT STUPID. SO TELL ME HOW MANY VERSES SOLD MR. CHEERLEADER? AND NEXT TIME YOU IN INDIANA YOU CAN COME SUCK THESE BALLS. :cool:
one[/QUOTE]

CHUUUCH