New yukmouth track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 4, 2005
www.flossalini.com
Maybe I'm wrong... but wasn't it just announced that "Thugged Out: The Albulation" just went gold(500,000 Soundscan... no trunk action) this year? Does anybody know what Thuglord, Godzilla, UGA 1 & 2, and All Out War 1 & 2 sold officially? I'm just curious to find out how one can shit on someone's sales and have a resume strong as that, not officially live up to the hype? I like Yuk as much as any other fan of good music... but the beef has oversaturated his material and he's let it be known that 50 has gotten under his skin! 50 doesn't have to respond... if he did do that... you know what that would do for "Yuks" career? Curtis Jackson isn't a dumb dumb... he knows that would help Yuk's national attention and he won't play into it or even make the slightest mention of an East Coast/West Coast rivalry.

martin_07n

Tachas y Perico
Feb 20, 2006
Tacos Sinaloa
www.siccness.net
Kon Capola said:
the pink is eh...but u can't rock different teams fitted if u from tha bay? that don't make any sense
u sound stupid as fuck edit yo post, nigga.

Flossalini said:
Maybe I'm wrong... but wasn't it just announced that "Thugged Out: The Albulation" just went gold(500,000 Soundscan... no trunk action) this year?
yup that shit went gold

Feb 1, 2005
It's always amusing to see niggaz act like everything that happens out there will be put on the net and that they know everything..

I'm not finna put alot out there but just ask spi what happened at the bet pre awards party and what happened in oakland at a club ( dont know the name of the club) he will tell you for sure cuz it's facts.

Niggaz close to spider already got lighweight smashed on so niggaz can't act like they don't know what will go down.

Jan 23, 2006
I HATE 50 SNITCH WITH A PASSION BUT DAMN THESE TRACKS ARE GETTING OLD. AT LEAST USE AN ORIGINAL HOOK AND BEAT TO DISS SOMEBODY. THAT SHIT IS LOW BUDGET.

YUK DO BE SPITTIN HIS ASS OFF THOUGH.