New yukmouth track

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 16, 2004
Yukmouth diffently does his 1,2 thing but damn G-Unit aint even responding come on my nigga leave that beef shit alone.All that 50 cent is a snitch shit and Young Buck got his chain snatched and Spider Loc cant rap and Lloyd Banks and Tony Yayo is homeless and Olivia last release went wood is for the birds we already heard that come on now Yuk aint that much hate for these niggaz in the world.Drop Million Dollar Mouthpiece the albulm and then continue beating on a dead dog.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
its nice to hear him do a track that 10 other people did already using damn near the exact same hook over the same beat talking shit like everyone else....I'm so impressed....yuk spits, but then again so do llamas...he needs to start making songs instead

Jul 10, 2005
thug_lov said:
yukmouth man i love his cd but stop talkin shit about g-unot be cuzz there not goin to say shit back but loc took your chain
and gave it back.

it seems like yuk's gettin on their back since they sendin they west coast recruits to try and get him