New York Jets at Oakland Raiders

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Who will win the game?

• Total voters
Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
I think the Raiders have a 50/50 chance of winning the game. Its all in their hands to go out and execute. Here are my keys to the game.

Protect the QB and catch the ball. Convert on 3rd down 50% of the time at least. Have a positive turnover ratio. Establish the run early. Dont give up big plays on D. Move the ball and keep the offense on the feild. Score more than 20 points.

If they can do that or come close we will win the game. I just hope there competitive again and come out and show some balls even with a loss. Last week just felt so good the whole game they kicked there ass. Let's do it again.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
we CAN win this game

we need to keep the momentum going from last week

all the things you stated above are things we need to do, I'd also like to add we need to apply pressure to Sanchez, like we did to McNabb last week

we may not be able to do that as easily to the Jets... but if we can get in Sanchez's face and hit him we can force him to incomplete passes and hopefully throw some picks

we got the DB's to make interceptions... if we can get some turnovers in our favor early on, and capitalize on them with TD's we can force them have to throw the ball, and not worry about Thomas Jones and Leon Washington running on us too much

Sanchez is a solid QB, but he's a rookie... he's very capable of making lots of rookie mistakes... last week he threw for something like 30% completion and threw 5 picks... we need to make him have another bad game

his confidence may be low coming in, we need to keep it low

Go Raiders!

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Good point we definately need to put as much pressure on Sanchez as we can. Hopefully he throws some picks like last week. Its gonna have to be a good balance becuase if we over load them and they run and get past those first 7 or 8 guys T. Jones is gonna break one big. Another thing we need to do is answer if we get off to a bad start and go down by one or two scores. Not deviate from the game plan to drastically but make necessary changes and get the job done.

Just got my tix off ebay so it looks like Ill be going to every game at home this year LOL. Ebay has got the joog on tix. I bought from the same company last week got two tickets what were face value $71/each for 47 dollars for the pair. This week got 3 tickets that had a face value of $51/each for 52 for the pair. Both deals included the shipping.

Who all going to the game? I asked my dad to come with me. We aint been to a game since I was a kid so that shit should be cool. We used to go all the time back in the day. Wish I coulda went to a Raider game with my grandpa but he passed before they moved back. He had season tickets ever since they started playing at the collesium.

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
Also I'm really excited about Schilens coming back this week

is Jamarcus can continue to improve our passing game should be much better... I'm hoping we line up Murphy and Schilens as starters... fuck DHB... but I have a feeling that Al wants DHB on the field since he's the number 1 pick... we'll see

and besides Schilens we need to get the ball to Miller... Russell seems to be able to connect with Miller much better than any WR... that's last year and this season

I'm thinking about going to this game, I got a lot of shit to take care of for school this weekend though... got a project due and a mid term next week... I dunno I could still go

I'm thinking about it... and I'm actually willing to cash out some loot for this one... with my luck I would actually buy a ticket and the Raiders would get fuckin killed... we'll see

Jan 6, 2004
www.myspace.com
Also I'm really excited about Schilens coming back this week

is Jamarcus can continue to improve our passing game should be much better... I'm hoping we line up Murphy and Schilens as starters... fuck DHB... but I have a feeling that Al wants DHB on the field since he's the number 1 pick... we'll see

and besides Schilens we need to get the ball to Miller... Russell seems to be able to connect with Miller much better than any WR... that's last year and this season

I'm thinking about going to this game, I got a lot of shit to take care of for school this weekend though... got a project due and a mid term next week... I dunno I could still go

I'm thinking about it... and I'm actually willing to cash out some loot for this one... with my luck I would actually buy a ticket and the Raiders would get fuckin killed... we'll see
hit up ebay search for the game theres like 10 auctions that end tommorow from this company maxsportsrus or some shit. Gotta do over night shipping but there way cheaper than scalpers or craigslist. Last week they were at the house within 24 hours.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I say stop their running backs and hopefully we'll catch balls and not turn it over. The Jets will be bringing heat with their blitzes we already know

Chree

Medicated
Dec 7, 2005
I will say this

The Raiders do have a chance to win.
Sanchez is overrated.
Schillens coming back wont be that big of a deal when JR is still the qb....
Basically it should be a defensive game.

Jan 18, 2006
Chree, worry about Shawn Hill and the Niners leading the league in 3 and outs. Really glad to see Schilens coming back finally, it will help the offense a lot as long as the o-line holds up of course. We can definitely beat the Jets now that there confidence is gone

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
I will say this

The Raiders do have a chance to win.
Sanchez is overrated.
Schillens coming back wont be that big of a deal when JR is still the qb....
Basically it should be a defensive game.
edit: I guess chree wasn't hating... apparently he loves the Raiders... proof below as you see him rocking the silver ans black