New X-Raided Interview!!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
wow, that has to be one of the best fuckin x-raided interviews I have read in a long time. I think I busted a nut six times reading all the shit he plans on coming with. Almost all the questions I asked to be asked were asked. Thank you so much for this!

Jun 10, 2002
good shit......big ups to X and his supporters. Good luck with the new projects, and the success. They deserve it. Bout fukn time.

Oct 18, 2005
LMAO @ "far fetched". Take a look... nobody EVER, ANYWHERE, has done the shit Raided has done. Releasing over 9 albums from PRISON, defeated the Son of Sam lawsuit, ran 2 full-blown companies, hired the DA who prosecuted him to represent his first label because it was on some gangsta shit... three of his albums are on Select-O-Hits top-seller list for rap, and still in prison after 14 years, still releasing, and doing better than he ever has. You kiddin' me? Nothing is far-fetched for X-Raided. In fact, when he does get out I guarantee you it will blow up the rap music industry like nobody can even imagine because y'all don't even KNOW the kind of shit he got in his notebooks right now. It's gonna be lovely... and I can't wait to see y'all be like, damn, they were right!!! Jeah! "We. Gon. Make. It."

May 2, 2002
Thats just my opinion of it. Who knows it could happen. Hell, Lynch was on Rap City(from Alcatraz). Guess "far fetched" was a bad choice of words. Probably would've been better off if I said X-Raided is ready for Rap City, but is Rap City ready for X-Raided?