New West 2

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

SMC

Sicc OG
May 29, 2002
Lil C.S., man your solo track, is fucking hard as hell.
The Mobstaz (Mob Kings) track is fuckin gangsta as fuck.
All today I was bumping these two songs the most.
I really can't wait for The Mob Kings cd to drop now.

Dec 28, 2004
CS, I still haven't heard either of the tracks cuz the muthafucken cd is on it's way....but anyway I know it's gonna be heat....When can I expect that Mob Kings???

Dec 28, 2004
CS, most of these rappers now a days put albums after albums out with 2,3, maybe 4 good tracks on the whole album.....that Dollars N' Sins, oh my god, all the way through, front to back......it was a solid album.....take your time and give the people more quality sh*t! Come out to Anaheim dog and promote too, Orange County ain't that far from Dago homey....45 min

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
I appreciate ya'll comments on my song a lot, cuz ya'll are not rappers. I don't expect other rappers to really give it up to me, cuz of some of the things I said on that song may have offended some, but not those that are really doin' it, cuz they'll be like "that's cool Lil C.S. accomplished that off of rappin'". But niggaz are funny these days, and those that get offended by what another nigga says is guilty of hatin' anyway, cuz can't NOBODY say I didn't come wit' it on that song, or that the Mob Kings (Mobstaz) song wasn't hard! Cuz if a nigga says otherwise, he's lyin' or hatin'. Point blank.

May 10, 2002
^^^^ True.. I feel you about not really paying attention to rappers comments cuz they get too emotional over the art, and most of them think they are "the truth." To be a humble rapper is something... watch for Bishop Lamant ... one of the most humble dudes I've met that Dre was just raving about on the radio. Dude is gonna help the west coast ball rolling..

Apr 8, 2004
Yeah, CS you said that cut was gon' be heat and it really was. Definitely one of my favorites on there. 'Too Much, Too Many Gangstas, Too Much". I'm highly anticipatin the Mob Kings cd. Straight up.

Apr 25, 2002
www.getyourfinancesright.com
FREAKS said:
im a rapper & i still think the tracks bumping.... it has got to be the BEST joint on the whole fucking compilation.
Good lookin' homey. I wish these posts were on the So. Cal board so niggaz that don't even come to my board can see what ya'll sayin'. Good lookin' N. Ill State, the Mob Kings is heat!!!! I put that on my life!

Jun 9, 2004
LIL C.S. said:
Good lookin' homey. I wish these posts were on the So. Cal board so niggaz that don't even come to my board can see what ya'll sayin'. Good lookin' N. Ill State, the Mob Kings is heat!!!! I put that on my life!
homie.... once we drop some heat together, SO CAL is gone have some different shit to say... & thats word.

imma send that PM now.