NEW VIDEO: YUKMOUTH & JIM JONES SPEAK ON THE DEATH OF MAC DRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
yup he got knocked in vegaz
I remember hearing it through the grapevine. I heard it was in KC zand mac minister did it or some shit i guess the dude telling me didnt know. thats good to know though since he ripped off one of the greatest artists career, it seemed like all the evidence showed it was him, jealous motherfucker couldnt deal with the fact that dre was doing better in his city than he could ever do.

Aug 28, 2003
mac minister and (blank) where in county for a long ass time probly still are ,they were still awaiting trial last summer. the fat tone incident and the shooting death of a metro cop by a prettymuch unkown local rapper/pimp led to a fukkin ban of gangsta rap performances on the strip too, made it hella hard to eat out here for the vegas talent.

Apr 24, 2006
How can some of you say that Yuk is one of the "realest"?...y'all sit back and read/look at an inerview where he says NOTHING NEW, and start praising him cause he talked about every bandwagoners favorite rapper. Don't get me wrong, Yuk is a good RAPPER, but definately not one of the realest cats in the game. Don't base you opinion on someone because you've seen them speakin on themself in an interview. You think that so many people(even some rap legends from the bay) don't fuck with him for no reason? The way a man carries himself and conducts his shit off camera tells a whole lot about him.

Just to make one point...how is it that one of your "real patnas" gets set up and killed and you have no problem with the dude that was behind it all?

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
my uncle is/was close to too short and he got info from someone sayin that the owner of the club MD performed at that night sent people after him because he left b4 he completely finished what he got paid for

thats just what i heard...i never really looked into, just figured hicks was gone and no point of tryna dwell on it

Dec 13, 2006
How can some of you say that Yuk is one of the "realest"?...y'all sit back and read/look at an inerview where he says NOTHING NEW, and start praising him cause he talked about every bandwagoners favorite rapper. Don't get me wrong, Yuk is a good RAPPER, but definately not one of the realest cats in the game. Don't base you opinion on someone because you've seen them speakin on themself in an interview. You think that so many people(even some rap legends from the bay) don't fuck with him for no reason? The way a man carries himself and conducts his shit off camera tells a whole lot about him.

Just to make one point...how is it that one of your "real patnas" gets set up and killed and you have no problem with the dude that was behind it all?
why u so mad its jus the siccness

Jan 1, 2006
Don't understand what Jim Jones had to do with it. But on the reals, Dre would've never approved of any of the stuff that's happening.

A vast majority of people I know did not like Dre as a rapper when he was alive. They said his style was too goofy, his raps were lame... then all of sudden Dre's the shit after he passes. Shit pisses me off too, I can understand Yuk's frustration.

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
for real. h ewasnt even mentioned in that interview.

but hey, what happened to the story that dre had love from ALOT of people an dre would do a verse for you for a couple hundred? now its alot of people hated dre? what is it?

an what you saying, dre was set up? that actually dont sound that far fetched

Apr 24, 2006
for real. h ewasnt even mentioned in that interview.

but hey, what happened to the story that dre had love from ALOT of people an dre would do a verse for you for a couple hundred? now its alot of people hated dre? what is it?

an what you saying, dre was set up? that actually dont sound that far fetched
lol...nah, i wasn't talkin about Dre being set up...I was actually talkin bout Pac, and how Yuk for a while would let anyone know that him and Suge were patnas.

Aug 3, 2006
Of course dre was setup,that's a stupid as question you think a car fulla cats with choppers just randomly shot up a car in the middle of the night and by chance dre was in it? That sounds dumb as fuck they knew where dre was and wut car too light up

May 4, 2002
the same shit yuk sayin i been sayin in on here for years...but get looked at as a hater...lol
good shit though

treal tv and thizzelle washington were big eye openers for music..alotta people who didnt know about dre soaked him up after that....

thizzelle dance & feeling myself are probably the most downloaded mac dre tracks...

im just glad i had the oppourtunity to help kick start the whole movement in a BIG way.....

Mar 3, 2008
infantry u right about what happen? (my folks was out there) But the question is who knew Dre was leaving the room? Some of dre so call homies even said, "dam he should of told us he was leaving the room" skanless!! as far as jimmy on the skateboard he might use to skate because i seen a interview when cam was the shit and jim jones was just like his hypeman and some kid rode by on a skateboard and jim was like let me see that, this is all during cams interview, cam then looking annoyed at jim ollieing on this kids board gos and snatch the bored from jims feet ha. and says we gangsters we dont ride skateboards. jim is left lookin stupid and camron contined his interview. so yeah jim jones is fond of skateboards.

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
infantry u right about what happen? (my folks was out there) But the question is who knew Dre was leaving the room? Some of dre so call homies even said, "dam he should of told us he was leaving the room" skanless!!
is that a question? cuz it sounds like ur agreeing with me haha

all i was told is that him and the folks he was with (i think it was cutthoat committee and a couple other people) cut early and the owner of the club sent people after em and i guess they caught up to em on the highway and shot the van up..no idea how none of MD's folks got hit but he did

Apr 24, 2006
is that a question? cuz it sounds like ur agreeing with me haha

all i was told is that him and the folks he was with (i think it was cutthoat committee and a couple other people) cut early and the owner of the club sent people after em and i guess they caught up to em on the highway and shot the van up..no idea how none of MD's folks got hit but he did
autopsy never said he got hit, said he died from impact of the crash. NO BULLET WOUNDS...