NEW VIDEO: YUKMOUTH & JIM JONES SPEAK ON THE DEATH OF MAC DRE

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oJTx9wOcFuU

BTW, I want to make sure everybody knows that Yuk is NOT taking a swipe at Jim Jones, but because of the way I edited the video it lightweight seems that way (not on purpose).

However I do want to get at all of the so called Hip-Hop "journalists" out there with their bullshit pay-for-play magazines. This is not directed towards anyone in general, however I wonder how YOU intend to stay in business with the industry collapsing daily. And do you ask the same ass questions over and over because you're stupid or because you're lazy? lol MAKE TIMELESS SHIT. I've been sitting on this interview for over a year now and it's still just as relevant as the day I shot it.

Also, I got SO MANY videos coming... feel free to repost these, send em to your friends, buy em, trade em, collect em all!

Let me answer this in advance as well, I'm uploading videos because I don't give a fuck about selling DVDs anymore. It's crumbs to a baker! hahahahahaha Anyways, enjoy.

EDIT: Video is 80MB so it's taking it's sweet ass time to upload.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
proof fat tone killed mac dre.on the west coast mafia forum there was a post that said mac dre killed fat tone tells what haapend..the title alone yet gives it away why would fat tone speak on dre's death if he had nothin to do with it??then the thread reads mac was shot up on the freeway nigga's busted on him drove forward and u turned and emptyd mo clips into dre's car..wow alot of information that news and police didnt have but yet fat tone knew it all..come on now how many songs does fat tone rap about flipping cars off the road and shootin choppers....i rest my case.. R.I.P. MAC DRE.

Nov 20, 2005
good video, looks like jim jones been doin his yay area research u digg

offtop yuk 1 of tha realist in this industry, he sayin nuthin but real shit bout mac dre, much respect to yukmeez fo sheddin tha light bout who was really gettin stooey before anyone else R.I.P TO THA MAC NAMED DRE

Feb 12, 2006
good video, looks like jim jones been doin his yay area research u digg

offtop yuk 1 of tha realist in this industry, he sayin nuthin but real shit bout mac dre, much respect to yukmeez fo sheddin tha light bout who was really gettin stooey before anyone else R.I.P TO THA MAC NAMED DRE
off top yukmouth's latesat cd was abite off everyone in the industry...dont give me that shit that he's the realest....dude got a huge singing bonus like 6 years ago and now what...he's selling 5000 copies independent? sweeeeet