New Video Up......

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 26, 2004
www.myspace.com
you should really use the rule of 3rds when shootin, it makes a big difference

other than that it was a decent basic video
Since you are more experienced, explain the rule of 3rds to me.... I got some more basic videos coming soon so this info might help me out. Thanx for the feedback. Practice makes perfect so ima keep doing it til I get it right.

Mar 8, 2006
Nicely done, mayne...BTW, ya'll...Below is a link to a free download of Kennedy's promo, "Curse of Power." Download Now!! You'll be happy u did!!

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/650215973/943c2e892f9160f0142437db5861b95e

Highlights of the promo include "Who We Used to Be" Feat. Krypto and Charizma and "Take a Ride." 12 Songs in all!

Kennedy is a very, very gifted young artist. Life has gotten in the way of his music career many times, but he's focused right now and ya'll gotta feel 'em one time!!

Meal good lookin for the video!

Jan 26, 2004
www.myspace.com
Nicely done, mayne...BTW, ya'll...Below is a link to a free download of Kennedy's promo, "Curse of Power." Download Now!! You'll be happy u did!!

https://rcpt.yousendit.com/650215973/943c2e892f9160f0142437db5861b95e

Highlights of the promo include "Who We Used to Be" Feat. Krypto and Charizma and "Take a Ride." 12 Songs in all!

Kennedy is a very, very gifted young artist. Life has gotten in the way of his music career many times, but he's focused right now and ya'll gotta feel 'em one time!!

Meal good lookin for the video!
U know Im always down for helpin out people who I feel are talented and actually appreciate it..... More to come soon!

Jan 6, 2008
www.youtube.com
Since you are more experienced, explain the rule of 3rds to me.... I got some more basic videos coming soon so this info might help me out. Thanx for the feedback. Practice makes perfect so ima keep doing it til I get it right.
heres a couple pictures that show you what it means...you basically (in your head) split the screen/shot in thirds, then try and get the focal point on the lines

good luck with your videos