NEW VIDEO: NUMP TRUMP FT. GULLY BAD BITCHES BY THE DOZEN CHECK IT OUT

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2009
[video=youtube;Xo_nh8qhP1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo_nh8qhP1A[/video]#NEWVIDEO NUMP TRUMP FT. GULLY BAD BITCHES BY THE DOZEN OFF NUMPS DO NOT DISTURB MIXTAPE OUT NOW

Sep 25, 2008
Song and vid was coo, I was waitin' for 12 bad bitches to come out though.

The Book of David stay in rotation in my ride...

Just yesterday I picked up some random hoes at Applebee's in Livermore, they got in my ride and I had that David album on and one bitch hollers "is that Young Gully? This is my song!" lmao

DJ Quik - The Book of David

Young Gully - David

May 9, 2009
hahahaha lmao at all te comments hahaha thankyall man i was waitin for some mo hoes too haha....nah im playin but thanx for the feedback bumpin this up me and nump gnt be gettin it in a lot soon

Jul 4, 2011
hahahaha lmao at all te comments hahaha thankyall man i was waitin for some mo hoes too haha....nah im playin but thanx for the feedback bumpin this up me and nump gnt be gettin it in a lot soon
Gully, I got an opportunity for you to perform that you might be interested in. PM me your e-mail if you're interested and I'll get back at you via e-mail. For some reason I can't send PMs.