NEW VIDEO: BOBBY BRACKINS FT. DEV "MOBBIN" VIDEO

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 23, 2006
www.myspace.com
hahahaha. this shit is corny as fuck, just another pop song. change the lyrics to this nigga's songs and they could sound like some shit straight off the disney channel. straight garbage.
someone out theres probably gonna call me a hater for saying this but if you like this kinda music chances are i couldnt give a fuck about anything that comes out of your mouth.

keeping it real dot com

Apr 25, 2002
i aint gonna say i like dude but he's doin it bigger than most artists in the bay/nor cal right now so i wont down talk the song........my favorite artists have questionable songs so whats the diff.........

Dev is dope tho.......

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
i aint gonna say i like dude but he's doin it bigger than most artists in the bay/nor cal right now so i wont down talk the song........
You can't listen to dudes bank account lol. His financial situation has nothing to do with making music I don't like. lol @ calling THAT song "mobbin".

Apr 25, 2002
You can't listen to dudes bank account lol. His financial situation has nothing to do with making music I don't like. lol @ calling THAT song "mobbin".
?

i dont give a shit about his bank account.....dude is doin it bigger than most cats in this area, that is what it is and thats all i said.........you aint gotta like his music, not everybody likes your favorite artists music either.......not every artist on this board makes good music IMO, but i respect their hustle if they got one to respect.........

Not my type of song, but the video was well made, looked clean.

Whats with the song called MOBBIN though? When I saw the title I thought it woudl be some mobb shit, but it turned out to be more of a pop/party song.

Maybe its because I just listened to that new SB and Apt.3 song before this I donno, but this here aint mobb music or "mobbin" to me.

Dude seems to be grinding though and like I said before the quality is there for the video, just not a song I would bump personally.

Apr 25, 2002
He can be doing it grande then any rapper anywhere but that not because of him. Its because of the team that's behind him. In today's music industry talent is not what puts you up front its the people in the background that has the connects and mouthpiece to sell you to the world.

to say in "todays" music industry that talent is not what puts you up is a big statement and not all true........thats more of a cop out that someone with an underground mentality would use.........

dont matter how you say it, dude is doin it pretty fuckin big......i dont like his brand of music, but im 30 years old, dude obviously aint aimin at me to sell to.......