new verse leak from M.L.K. MISERY LOVES KOMPANY JULY 17TH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 7, 2006
WHEN YOU SEE ME SMILIN ,
IM REALLY FROWNIN.
YOU THINK YOURE REALLY WILDN' ,
IM KILLA CLOWNIN
MEANING I DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT NOTHING
YOU SAY THAT YOU DO BECAUSE STUPID IS HOW EVERBODY 'S SOUNDIN.
NIGGA YOU THINK YOU KNOW ME
BUT ONLY IF YOU KNEW ME HOMEY
YOU WOULD LEAVE ME BY MY LONELY
IM THINKIN DEATH AND DESTRUCTION
IMAGES OF BLOOD AND PUSS
AND I AINT LOOKIN FOR NOTHIN BUT TROUBLE,

THINKIN OF MURDERING YOU WHEN IM JUST LOUNGIN.
(THATS JUST THE DEVIL JUST THE DEVIL)
BLOCK IT OUT AND KEEP IT MOVIN
IM EVIL AND ITS PUSSY THAT IM PERSUIN
GIMME THE BIBLE YES
I
NEED IT CAUSE TECCA NINA 'S IN RUIN
MENTALLY IM FUCKIN UP
AND I REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IM DOIN.

MY TOLERANCE FOR PHYSICAL PAIN
HAS GAINED RAPIDLY
IM GOBBLIN MO THIZZLES AND THANGS
BUT IT CAME BACK AT ME,
T
HE HOLY FATHER MUST HAVE FLIPPED AND BECAME MAD AT ME,
BECAUSE IM PONDERING A WICKED INSANE STRATEGY.

HOW TO END IT ALL.
MANY MEN'LL FALL.
ANY SIN I SAW.
NINA BEEN INVOLVED.
YOU DONT REALLY WANT IT WIT ME
PUNK YOU DONT HAVE THE GALL,

THE TASTE OF BLOOD ON MY TONGUE
MAKIN ME WANNA BRAWL.

NO SENTIMENTAL SHIT
DEATH IS THE PENALTY FOR ANY BITCH WHO TRY TO REKINDLE BLISS

IT'LL GET YOUR TEMPLE HIT.
BOUT TA BUBBLE UP
BOUT TA POP JUST LIKE A PIMPLE GET,

SIN IS SOMETHING SO INSANE
IM SO NOT FOR SIMPLE SHIT.

SO TEEDER TODDER MUTHA FUCKA IF YOU WANNA
BUT JUST KEEP IT TO THE LEFT OF ME,
CRAZY TILL THE DEATH OF ME,
PUSSY MONEY MO MONEY BLOOD AND GUTS IS THE RECIPE,
HAVING HELLA DRAMA FOR NINA IS A NECESSITY.

GOOD AND BAD IS FIGHTING WITHIN ME
AND IM THE REFEREE,
SHIT ITS LOOKIN LIKE IT IS EVIL
GETTING THE BEST OF ME,

BITCHES THINK IM PLEASANT
AND REALLY WANTING THE SEX WITH ME

I PROMISE YOU IM LOSING IT
YOU NO REALLY WANNA MESS WIT ME.

it makes it easier to read it this way

Nov 9, 2003
Yo Tech cant wait for the new album and someday I will get to see a concert.
I am from joplin mo (currently living in oahu hawaii though),
I was wondering about tracks like the money returns and some of them others tracks you have talked about in some of them interviews.

Chas

Oct 16, 2002
we never did complete the money returns. i named it that cause the beat sounded like something off the movie the mummy returns. it was crazy but never finished. sorry and shit.

Nov 9, 2003
its all good
so what about the any of them other tracks. you gonna throw them on a dvd or anything. I know you cant give to much info cause shit is always changing but I just skipped work and was about to go drink some caribou lou's on the beach in waikiki and seen you postin so I figured I would throw some questions out there.
I cant wait for more Strange Music material

Oct 16, 2002
i cant wait till the promoters there grow some balls and have me where you are. i been wanting that since i was a kid.we still got alot of material left over from everready like money, die 4 you, world gone crazy and so on but we just got em chillin right now

Nov 9, 2003
Damn well its cool they are chillin but hopefully they dont chill so long no one ever gets to hear them. just playing
yeah its a lovely day here in hawaii and cinco de mayo is tomorrow so the island will party more than usual. also I loved eveready even though alot of people didnt think everready was as good as the others albums I think the shit was nice. how is the kabosh project going

Oct 16, 2006
Did that track entitled "Box" ever get completed and if so is it chilling with the other songs that are currently unrealeased.. I am quite certain the song has been mentioned before..

I really hope an Isms album eventually gets released as most others do I am sure.. truth is I don't think anoyone here can have enough of the Nina to satisfy them lol

Thanks again Tech for giving us more information and spoiling us..one of the few that has this close relationship with your fans.. I for one truly appreciate it..

Have a good one mate and kick it with us Aussies sometime in the near future..

ECF'NW

Nov 29, 2006
Thereal said:
i cant wait till the promoters there grow some balls and have me where you are. i been wanting that since i was a kid.we still got alot of material left over from everready like money, die 4 you, world gone crazy and so on but we just got em chillin right now
i really hope the promoters here in canada realize the extreme talent that you posses and then i can finally get you to preform here in winnipeg,manitoba and actually be able to buy your cd's here...i drove down to the states once before for your concert and was fron row and it was tight...im doin it again on july 25th in st.paul minnesota at the myth and ordered 2 vip packages for it so i will be kickin it wit you...gonna take me like 15 hours to drive there but hey sall jesus... im jus waitin on my conformation email...i cant wait