new verse leak from M.L.K. MISERY LOVES KOMPANY JULY 17TH

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
TechsRipgut said:
Thanks for the fire verse Tecca Nina. I can't wait to hear that gangster shit.
So theres a Tech N9ne/T-Nutty track? If so, I cannot fucking wait to listen to that! If not, it's still going to be a fire cd for sure.
cant wait for it either mane shits gon be sicc.... and the yuk collab

Nov 29, 2006
o bro i cant wait for that ish to come out...i really hope its someck rapid fire ish...allthough if it isnt it will still be the best shit i ever heard...can wait to get the cd...will have to drive down to the states to get it...ill pick it up when i drive to minnesota from here in canada to your show..im buyin the vip package 2day...

Jul 1, 2004
pyromanaic414 said:
i demand 1 tech cd be dropped at least every 2 years.
god damn, leave the man alone. He just released Everready in November now announces another release on July 17th or 24th( not sure on that yet ). Let him fuckin breathe. I want new music to but i aint gonna DEMAND shit from him. Let him be and shit!!!

Aug 8, 2005
www.myspace.com
wpggangsta said:
o bro i cant wait for that ish to come out...i really hope its someck rapid fire ish...allthough if it isnt it will still be the best shit i ever heard...can wait to get the cd...will have to drive down to the states to get it...ill pick it up when i drive to minnesota from here in canada to your show..im buyin the vip package 2day...
u m,ight be able to order it but i could send u one

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
ant_johnson_16 said:
god damn, leave the man alone. He just released Everready in November now announces another release on July 17th or 24th( not sure on that yet ). Let him fuckin breathe. I want new music to but i aint gonna DEMAND shit from him. Let him be and shit!!!
now i demand you leave your computer and find a sense of humor

Jul 1, 2004
pyromanaic414 said:
now i demand you leave your computer and find a sense of humor
Actually i got a sense of humor but the way it was typed looked like disrespect to me. Maybe you should type to where people can tell your emotions. Add a lol or haha to the end so people AND Tech know for sure. Have a wonderful day!

Aug 20, 2006
FLA
ant_johnson_16 said:
Actually i got a sense of humor but the way it was typed looked like disrespect to me. Maybe you should type to where people can tell your emotions. Add a lol or haha to the end so people AND Tech know for sure. Have a wonderful day!
i was playing a game. the 1st person to figure out my emotion won a prize

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Sounds pretty good, but I doubt you're inviting more black fans to join the bandwagon by using those initials. It doesn't make sense to me, but whatever.

JOK3R187

Ferocious Mackadoshis
Jun 17, 2005
Thereal said:
the song is called you dont want it featuring MR. REECE from KC. PROZAK from SAGINAW. and KALIKO on the chorus. ROB REBECK did the beat and its so fuckin SINISTER. TECH N9NE COLLABOS Misery Loves Kompany
that verse is killer tech...

by the word structuring it sounds like some rapid fire type ish...

keep doin whatcha do nig

N9NE!