new trucks

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 18, 2010
yea i knew they did...then why would anyone buy brand new? wouldnt it be better to buy one 1 or 2 years old?
My guess is expendable money or just because they've bought used their whole life it is kind of like a reward to buy a brand new.

The latter reason is why my oldest sis just bought a brand new VW.

Jazzo

Master of Debauchery
Aug 18, 2003
Off the Grid
ive never bought a brand new vehicle...ive heard that its not worth it to buy brand new because it loses a ton of value as soon as you leave the lot...true? im looking at either a dodge or ford truck...thanks and fuck you coat hanger stranger in advance
Yeah, fuck buying a brand new vehicle. This is something I will never do again, because they depreciate in value so fast. If you want to drive a brand new car, leasing every couple years is the way to go. It's the best option IMO, as long as they give you at least four options when the lease is up. My son just leased his first car about three months ago and it is still allowing him to build is credit during the lease.

Personally, I would rather have more discretionary income and invest it into something that appreciates like my home, stocks, etc.

Feb 10, 2009
South Sacramento
Buying a brand new truck aint worth it because it cost $40,000 for a 2015 Ford or Chevy truck, but the Dodge truck is supposed to be $8000 cheaper than Ford & Chevy brand new.....ur better off getting a used truck that's 2 years old if you want a "like new" truck.....but in my opinion the newer trucks are kinda shitty because mostly everything is made out of plastic on em now.

What I did was buy my 90s truck for 2000 dollars and I fixed everything that was wrong with it and painted it myself and now it looks and runs new.

Mar 14, 2006
east bay
2013 camaro? That is pretty pimp breh

Bought or leased tho? Hahaha hella people say they bought shit they leased.
First car I ever bought off the lot, little over 30K... Not too bad at all love the car and the payments aren't shit either. I pay about $75 for full coverage insurance the best decision I ever made car related fuck buying used whips

Attachments

May 22, 2006
I sold cars for a couple years and the key to buying new is buying the car/truck that's in the newspaper advertised for the low. They take a loss on that vehicle because they know the majority of people will be upsold to a better car or truck.
For instance I just bought a 2014 ram quad cab. I traded in a worthless car and I am financing 22k out the door with zero down. Not a bad deal.
My same truck two years old sells for more.
The only downside to the ad vehicles is they're often base models. To me it didn't matter because I waited for the one that had all the shit I wanted to be on sale.

Everyone thinks they know how to buy a car. Most people don't.

Sep 20, 2005
FUCK YOU
First car I ever bought off the lot, little over 30K... Not too bad at all love the car and the payments aren't shit either. I pay about $75 for full coverage insurance the best decision I ever made car related fuck buying used whips
Lol at $75 full coverage wait til someone hits you or you hit someone and see how that full coverage comes along

Jun 5, 2004
For Sale: 2013 Chevrolet Camaro

*Black on black, black rims, sporty!

*Power windows, hot heat, ice cold a/c!

*Keyless entry! (aftermarket SmartWindow technology uses radar to capture your eye movements to automatically roll window down just moments before you look at it!) Just reach in and unlock!

*Push start with anti-theft technology! (Push start button doubles as a screwdriver to chase away thieves!)

*AS IS! All sales final! No keys, no pink slip, just american muscle!

Last edited:

DuceTheTruth

No Flexxin No Fakin
Apr 1, 2003
Buying a brand new truck aint worth it because it cost $40,000 for a 2015 Ford or Chevy truck, but the Dodge truck is supposed to be $8000 cheaper than Ford & Chevy brand new.....ur better off getting a used truck that's 2 years old if you want a "like new" truck.....but in my opinion the newer trucks are kinda shitty because mostly everything is made out of plastic on em now.

What I did was buy my 90s truck for 2000 dollars and I fixed everything that was wrong with it and painted it myself and now it looks and runs new.

Dont let that fool you.

Most structures of today are made of high strength steel, which is why you see plastics in some areas.

The panels dont save you in a crash, its all about the structure, airbags and shit like that.

Most vehicles of today will crumple the shit out of something from the 60's or 70's believe it or not.

Jun 5, 2004
Mobbininda916 uses the same exact formula for trucks as he does for women...

"These newer and more expensive women are shitty, most of their parts are plastic anyways... What i did instead, was spent only $2000 on a 90s woman, and fixed up everything that was wrong with her. Tangled up a metal slinky in her hair and poured on some antifreeze, dried it with my exhaust pipe blowdryer and BOOM, instant 1993 press perm... Went to the dollar tree to get mascara and blush, and i painted her myself. Checked out her undercarriage with my tool, made sure everything was nice and tight, worked at it with my nuts and bolts, gave it a few extra screws, if ya know what i mean... Then i rammed my penis into her vagina. Now she looks and runs like new, and she obeys my commands like i was her first owner in 1993"