NEW TRACK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jan 30, 2004
myspace.com
well let me see i know krow and we did hella music together...but flame track was cool but when i first seen diss track i was like whoooa shit whats he gonna say about these foos?but everything u said coulda been directed to anyone..but krows track he seemed to be directing his diss well to U!IMO if ur gonna write a diss track make it more personal on who u dissing

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
well let me see i know krow and we did hella music together...but flame track was cool but when i first seen diss track i was like whoooa shit whats he gonna say about these foos?but everything u said coulda been directed to anyone..but krows track he seemed to be directing his diss well to U!IMO if ur gonna write a diss track make it more personal on who u dissing
Don't think hes worth putting on blast all I would be doing is helping expose his name plus the track is really basically to anyone speakin down actin like they can out rap me.. it's pretty much top that track or shut the fuck up type shit so i called it a diss track

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Don't think hes worth putting on blast all I would be doing is helping expose his name plus the track is really basically to anyone speakin down actin like they can out rap me.. it's pretty much top that track or shut the fuck up type shit so i called it a diss track
expose my name,to who some 13 year olds,who the fuck bumps your shit,you really think your a factor in the homeboy rap game cause your not no matter how many bull shit albums you got out, no one respects you,you can't even go to a show cause you'll get smashed on u ol i wish i was on tito b and lil coners level ass nigga

Oct 26, 2007
www.myspace.com
expose my name,to who some 13 year olds,who the fuck bumps your shit,you really think your a factor in the homeboy rap game cause your not no matter how many bull shit albums you got out, no one respects you,you can't even go to a show cause you'll get smashed on u ol i wish i was on tito b and lil coners level ass nigga
Thats a fuckin joke u act like I aint seen any homeboy rappers at the same events I've been at recently lol.. ur funny kid I still show my face and still will but tell me why I would want to go to a show where I ain't performing at anyway? that wouldn't make any sense goin to shows where certain individuals performing have a problem wit me or dislike me for whatever reasons, why the fuck would I do that? To see them perform maybe get an autograph? hahaha I'm a man of pride homie and that would make me look stupid as fuck, I will be doing shows soon but not at homeboy rap shows, my black homie got connects he does shows wit quinn, spice one, 4tay and hella other niggaz. Besides a lot of places are hating on homeboy rappers performing now days if u haven't noticed it's becoming harder for homeboys to do shows without the cops trippin about it. I'm just handling other shit in the mean time my ladys bout to have my kid in 3 months but believe me when I say this rap shit is far from finished for me. I've completed 12 albums through out these years, I don't even need to record anymore I could live off of them and work on getting them more known to the masses and music distributers, shoot hd videos for them and start opening up shows for known rappers and when the time is right get a single played on 106 kmel like my homie Rees did. I think my music can go further than homeboy rap. Only time will tell and obviously I stay on a lot of peoples minds and believe it or not I still sell records and get love from homeboys in the streets that usually want my cd when they see me, just because I've had problems wit certain individuals does not make my name all bad like ur basically trying to say, u got the game twisted bro

VERSACERO

smoking meth with steve
Mar 14, 2004
Thats a fuckin joke u act like I aint seen any homeboy rappers at the same events I've been at recently lol.. ur funny kid I still show my face and still will but tell me why I would want to go to a show where I ain't performing at anyway? that wouldn't make any sense goin to shows where certain individuals performing have a problem wit me or dislike me for whatever reasons, why the fuck would I do that? To see them perform maybe get an autograph? hahaha I'm a man of pride homie and that would make me look stupid as fuck, I will be doing shows soon but not at homeboy rap shows, my black homie got connects he does shows wit quinn, spice one, 4tay and hella other niggaz. Besides a lot of places are hating on homeboy rappers performing now days if u haven't noticed it's becoming harder for homeboys to do shows without the cops trippin about it. I'm just handling other shit in the mean time my ladys bout to have my kid in 3 months but believe me when I say this rap shit is far from finished for me. I've completed 12 albums through out these years, I don't even need to record anymore I could live off of them and work on getting them more known to the masses and music distributers, shoot hd videos for them and start opening up shows for known rappers and when the time is right get a single played on 106 kmel like my homie Rees did. I think my music can go further than homeboy rap. Only time will tell and obviously I stay on a lot of peoples minds and believe it or not I still sell records and get love from homeboys in the streets that usually want my cd when they see me, just because I've had problems wit certain individuals does not make my name all bad like ur basically trying to say, u got the game twisted bro

I just think it's funny that you can't go to these big shows,and sell your homeboy albums,cats got you in check you losing out on skrilla.

"tell me why I would want to go to a show where I ain't performing at anyway?"

Why aren't you performing at these homeboy shows?

Yeah Lil coner and Tito b don't like you but what about the others why don't you collab with other homeboy rappers?

Jun 8, 2010
you can't live of 12 albums that only got like 22 downloads on bay on top . com, if no 1 downloading your shit no 1 bout to buy your shit, dammm you make it sound like you a big deal, but open your eye foo you ain't.......

Jun 28, 2009
I WASNT GOING TO POST THIS THIS THREAD BUT...

12 SORRY ALBUMS AND I STILL DONT KNOW ANYONE THAT BUMPS HIS SHIT.

BUT LOL @ FLAME THINKING HIGHLY OF HIMSELF.

THIS THREAD JUST GOT GOOD