New Track Dizz - FCK It

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Mac Jesus

Girls send me your nudes
May 31, 2003
Thanks for checking it out n shit. I appreciate it.
Mac Jesus @Mac Jesus , in what capacity?

I scout new talent for interscope canada. Your music fits with something I've been looking for.

Last edited:
Mar 10, 2006
That sounds like a cool and irritating gig. I've heard a lot of shitty 'talents' being a part of a local scene. lol. But I would take that same gig. Cheers to you.

I mainly mix and produce, developing song concepts for artists I work with and try my best to get their best performance out of them. I would be interested in picking your brain in the near future if you don't mind.

May 16, 2002
What you got here I'm not feeling at all. I was lost under two minutes at what the song was about. It didn't grab my attention. It just seemed to come in rambling. I will give it another listen at another time to be fair, but I do appreciate the work put into it. I can hear that. Which opens up a can of worms to where artist often expect for people to appreciate the hard work behind a record. The reality is, the work behind it is never really appreciated by the majority. If the record sucks, it sucks.

Much like when you purchase something, take it home & it doesn't work. You don't give a shit if the person who built it was over worked, got employee of the month, had perfect attendence at work or his / her family member died. Bottom line, your product doesn't work and you're not happy.

Perhaps there is a market for this somewhere, but rap has gone back to the basics IMO. Any real artist is not looking for radio hits. It's gone back to lyrics / punchlines etc.

The problem with so called music today is whatever. They rhyme for the sake of rhyming, but there is no real foundation / emotion behind it. One of two things, either artist today are not talented, haven't really lived life or the pioneers were much better at telling stories.

Last edited: