New Tour! New Set????

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 29, 2005
Hope this new set is different. New Shit and old shit he hasn't performed. Mitch Bade. More Everready, Collabos, The Worst, Calm Before The Storm shit. Anghellic. Just a whole different set. Should we do a poll to see who agrees????

May 31, 2007
i dont even think i have that song :(.... but yea I wanna hear some more MLK in the set as well.. I LOVE FAN OR FOE.. Song is sick as hell... Just if theres alot off of MLK theres gonna be alot of songs cut short cuz there all collabos

Feb 9, 2006
He def needs to do more of his old shit more... Iv been to like 8 Tech concerts and he has only done his old shit one fuckin time and it was one of the best times. To hear him do shit like Mitch Bade, Twisted and Now Its On were fuckin awesome. So he def needs to bring back that shit to his sets. As long as Iv been goin 2 Tech concerts Iv always wanted him to perform VICTORY!!! Iv heard he used to do it way back in the day and people always wanted him to bring it back. If I could see him do that song live it would be fuckin awesome...

And yead def more MLK too, Fan Or Foe, Mizery, That Box any of those would be sicc to see live. I would also like to see like AP and Beef live as well.

Feb 9, 2006
djakanum1 said:
it would be tight. id def go and t-nutty would prolly roll thru for fan or foe to so that would be sick
T Nutty was at a Tech show here in Seattle I think it was 2 years ago and wholy shit. He fuckin RIPPED IT. They just both happened to be in Seattle that night and so Tech let him come on and do like a 20 min set and it was straight fire the whole time. Damn I wish Fan Or Foe was out then!

But yeah, if you all ever have a chance to see Nutty live, do it, he is raw as fuck.

Jun 30, 2007
Theezy said:
T Nutty was at a Tech show here in Seattle I think it was 2 years ago and wholy shit. He fuckin RIPPED IT. They just both happened to be in Seattle that night and so Tech let him come on and do like a 20 min set and it was straight fire the whole time. Damn I wish Fan Or Foe was out then!

But yeah, if you all ever have a chance to see Nutty live, do it, he is raw as fuck.
straight up. that dude can spit. buy his album "flowmaster mouth" u wont regret it!!!