New Tech N9ne Interview (Speaking on Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj and more)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
I'm sorry, but I really doubt that if TI's sales were down, (did he even release a new album since he went to jail) it doesn't have anything to do with his jail time. He'd already been in jail anyhow.

Dec 8, 2009
I'm sorry, but I really doubt that if TI's sales were down, (did he even release a new album since he went to jail) it doesn't have anything to do with his jail time. He'd already been in jail anyhow.
No need to apologize....why do people start convo's like that?> Like my bitch always starts a ''well to bad" and I always find myself sayin "Well to tell you the truth" as if I were bout to tell a lie..(Maybe this shoulda been in Random Thought thread)

But Ya T.I's new shit leaked. But ya T.I's shit #'s dropped after he went in just like Wayne,Shyne,Mystikal,Juvenile.

I mean maybe it's just coincedence but i'm not the only person who's noticed.

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
outta all the new shit lately Nellys album was the best. shit was way underrated
... are you serious? I mean... there was a couple decent cuts, but otherwise, what the fuck. Hell, one of the bonus tracks just about put the entire album to shame. Of the recent shit, Twista's album slaughtered the shit out of 5.0.

Jun 22, 2007
Nelly's album was pure garbage. It was a pop album. I skimmed thru it once and deleted it. Fuckin Nelly is god awful now.

Twista's album was decent, he had 4 songs that remind me of the old Twista, but then he had like 5 songs that are crappy love songs like he's done the past 4 albums.

Sep 24, 2002
... are you serious? I mean... there was a couple decent cuts, but otherwise, what the fuck. Hell, one of the bonus tracks just about put the entire album to shame. Of the recent shit, Twista's album slaughtered the shit out of 5.0.
yes Twistas' album was good too ... for a change. and like i said Nellys was good as well *also a change. decent cuts on there that hit. and imo track of the year Go that was a bonus. only people who would disagree would be plain out haters with the mentality of oo they haven't had a #1 in so long they suck shit or hes too "mainstream" to listen to (points to "pop album" comment" like its supposed to be more gangsta or w/e than Country Grammar. shit aint drake, wayne n 50 pop so folks need to pipe it

folks take its a good album and see its a classic or even a 4/5
Twista album is slightly better cause even with the POPY shit still on there it seems as if he tried to bring the old shit back.

Bonus 1,2
all listenable on the nelly

maybe 8
on twistas

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Go that was a bonus
This was the track I was referring to. Speaking of Nelly, it seems that Murphy Lee is wanting to work with Tech. Be interesting to see what comes of that. Perhaps it will lead to something with Nelly & Tech, which I have thought for quite some time would be interesting to see.

Jun 22, 2007
This was the track I was referring to. Speaking of Nelly, it seems that Murphy Lee is wanting to work with Tech. Be interesting to see what comes of that. Perhaps it will lead to something with Nelly & Tech, which I have thought for quite some time would be interesting to see.
I would like to see a Tech/Nelly collab. Of course loved Country Grammar and Nellyville was decent, but everything after that was a big disappointment IMO. Still, Nelly can go hard and would be an interesting collab for Tech.

Mar 3, 2003
www.facebook.com
A deftones collab??? now that would be dope
Since The Deftones actually dig Tech, maybe this would be a bit more likely barring an issue with scheduling.

That said, Tech and Strange should really see about making sure these things come to fruition first. How many times you gonna send a song and someone doesn't get it done or sent back in time? Either Strange has strict deadlines, and/or Tech's just not a priority with these cats.

Nov 7, 2006
i think its the most possible to get em right now than ever before. i mean he signed slaughterhouse to his label and slaughterhouse has some serious ties with strange and they obviously like each other. and em is on a whole new level of shit right now and obviously doing whats good for hiphop and not JUST thinking about $$$.

Oct 25, 2006
I hate to admit it, but even though I can't stand the kind of production that Em is using right now, I do have to respect his lyrical ability. I'm telling you, with the right production and right heavy weights lyricists for him to test himself with, Em could be flippin fire ass tracks.

Jan 8, 2008
tech will murder anybody on a track... he doesnt even have to try... lol its funny someone will pay him 20 Gs for a verse and he will make that person look like a fool on there own track... lol