New Tech N9ne Interview (Speaking on Lil Wayne, Nicki Minaj and more)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
LOL @ the interviewer basically saying "oh Tech, the reason we haven't worked together is because you haven't found 'that' beat for me to be on."

It might just be because Tech's taking steps away from no-names now.

WitaC

Sicc OG
Oct 17, 2006
Wait... So you're agreeing with me then? I missed something then.
yeah, i agree with you.

i like both nicki and gaga....

lots of respect for what both of them do....

and i think that gaga gets how everything she does is performance (interviews and everything)....it baffles me that someone would say she isnt creative.....even if you dont like the music, you gotta respect it (and i like the music)

Apr 18, 2008
WHAT the cd sucks she maybe able to rap Alot of people can she may deliver well but her subject matter is pointless and boring. i kinda thought she was cool then i heard the lyrics come on!!!

Feb 17, 2009
www.twitter.com
I had heard Tech say he wonders what songs of his Wayne had heard and it was nice that he said it in this interview: Questions and the Wake Up Show Anthem.

Also:

"We both established that we have faith in God, not Satan motherfucker. We recognize what Satan is and we got heater's for that."

That's dope.

Sep 24, 2002
wow all these non having taste mo fo's ninki has shitty fake lyrics, she wants to be a "barbie" and her voice is that of a pre puberty 6y year old girl rather listen to shit like gaga than this extremely overrated bullshit like kanye, gaga, wayne, birdman, diddy, drake, ross, ti etc etc cause atleast she and her music are what they are it aint trying to he rap or hiphop or even hippop

oo and

REFRAIN FROM PUTTING KALI ON EVERY SINGLE FUCKING SONG

May 7, 2008
yea if wayne was bumpin tech from way bak he wouldve done sumthin bout it by now..maybe he just got all discography after all this shit been goin on.. make more sense..

ET23

Sicc OG
May 22, 2008
It can't get worse than TI's new album full of fan friendly features and two solo songs.

Seriously, nearly every feature on that album is "consumer friendly". lol

The only feature he's missing is Elton John and Lady Gaga.
Why does it matter how many features are on an album as long as it's solid?
What I've heard from "No Mercy" T.I. is coming hard with his verses.
It helps an album to sell with 'pop' features also.

On a sidenote what would be wrong with having a Gaga feature? It would make your album abstract in a good way.

Looking forward to "All 6's and 7's" though !

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
You're missing the point.

The reason T.I. has those features is because he's been to jail and his label is playing it safe on sales by connecting him with artists currently in the market and that have a decent reputation, except for Kanye.

Being a fan of an artist doesn't always mean being a fan of the 20 other artists on their album.

If he were on top of his game right now and hadn't gone to jail or nearly ruined his reputation to consumers, it's almost a guarantee he wouldn't have that many features on his album.

It's positive marketing to consumers, not an artist having affection towards currently popular artists.

Jun 13, 2005
only two of those collabs will come through, Raekwon and Cross. Kinda like SOD coming through on a track or Em, shit just won't happen, be nice though.

Dec 8, 2009
Going to jail ruins your rap career now?
Any negativity for a maistream artist hurts them on a global scale. Half the people buyin T.I's shit are also buyin Bieber albums,and if mommy sais T.I is not a good role model he'll lose that money.

Seems 2 me very few rappers can do big numbers after negative attention...It didn't used 2 be like that,I remember the badder you were the better....remember CB4 lol

Sep 12, 2005
as far as the eminem feature goes, umm i have never heard of eminem mentioning tech n9ne ever. Does eminem even know who tech is? The only thing that comes remotely close to him mentioning his name is when he says on the anthem "pull the nine out while i wipe out" or something like that.