**NEW TECH N9NE ALBUM**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 14, 2002
Man, stop smokin' the rock. Same applies for both of you.

Go make NO sense somewhere else. Can you go NOT make sense somewhere else?

Ask mommy if you can stay up past bedtime, take your blocks, spell out those sentences and try and figure out if you can get past your dislexia, then figure out what the fuck you're talking about, which is NOTHING, as usual.

Aug 21, 2002
Zer0.MediA said:

Well there's Fuckoff, Lejo_BROKE, Delgado, JUSTIN...

Every post fuckoff makes looks like this, "shut up you fuckin' queer" or "you fags are retarded". Just use the word fuck and add a homosexual reference and you've got every post he makes. Every post Lejo makes looks like this, ""do you know what pisses me off (apart from zero media)how there not righting the bible today and so on i mean it has been writtin for so many years ... but nothing has been added in like ... a long time!!" (actual quote). Delgado posts are a mixture of wannabe thug and 11 year old downs syndrome patient... "yo im so hard, your on the east coast pussy. new york this (insert awful mom joke here) new york that. I'm a ghetto hard gangbanger, i swear", and there's JUSTIN "HOW MANY "THE'S" WILL BE ON THE SECOND PAGE FROM THE LEFT IN TECHS NEW ALBUM ON THE SECOND ROW OF THE CD RACK TO THE LEFT AT 7TH HEAVEN ON THE SECOND TUESDAY OF THE MONTH WHEN IT'S RAINING FOR MORE THAN THREE DAYS STRAIGHT AND WHATS TECHS NEW FORMULA?"

Welcome to special education class, please don't eat your crayons.
Ooooooohhhhhh Shiiiiitttttt
Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha...........

Zer0 fuckin' killed that shit... Dude your the fuckin' Aaron Yates of the Siccness Strange Music Forum, officially dude... I would call it quits after someone said some shit like that to me... OUCH... TheVille31 Here's another classic killin' right here homie...

Oct 24, 2002
www.beekc.com
Holy shit... seriously. People shit on me for that HAHAHA shit but that is just fuckin ludacris.

T9anghellic420 hasnt been here for awhile cuz everyone was clownin on him after that Tech touched me thing and I guess now they are all gonna leave.

HAHA that shit was fuckin classic.

TOP POSTERS LOOKIN FORWARD TO READING:
1. Zero
2. Maszive
3. TheReal
4. Nick
5. 4everreign

Aug 21, 2002
Yeah, I cooled down on putting people on blast, cause Zer0 takes care of that for me... Gives me more time to make up weird stories about Tech's childhood and shit...

Yeah, I haven't seen or heard from t9anghellic420 in a looong time. I had to have his back though cause he was a cool dude, but I didn't want to hold his hand on here cause you know......

Sep 26, 2002
i personally can't wait to hear that slipknot collab
i hope it's gonna be heavy and not just the dj from slipknot
it be cool to have the drummer play some slayer-ish beats and tech do some fast aggro rap on that
yey yeah