**NEW TECH N9NE ALBUM**

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

That's funny, you posted a public message to a public message board... I didn't realize that was a PRIVATE message.

You wanna know the funny part about me going to KC and saying that? I probably would, and most likely will.
just let me know butt monkey..i cant wait to see you!!!!

Feb 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
Did he just say "butt monkey"? This is gonna be great.
Yes I said butt monkey...can you read dumbass???

and we will see how great this will be....
just let me know when you are in town!!!
and shut the fuck up if you aint talking about meeting up!!!

Nov 14, 2002
Keep swingin... maybe you'll give me a cold.

Butt monkey, lol.

*******12 YEAR OLD ALERT*******

Delgado just used the terms "Butt monkey"
and "dumbass" in the same thread.

*******12 YEAR OLD ALERT*******

Nov 14, 2002
Man your fuckin "glock" couldn't even fit in your shirt pocket on the little schoolboy outfit that your momma lays out for you next to your panties. You couldn't even find a gun if you wanted to. Go back to your tiny suburban town, turn your hat straight and pull your pants up you wannabe gangsta. I bet I'd slap that gun out your fuckin' hand before you had the balls to pull the trigger anyhow, you little bitch. Then when I started pullin' away on it I gaurantee it would be empty, or start shootin' fuckin' water.

The only lil man you got is the lil man in the boat restin' between your pussy lips.

Feb 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
Man your fuckin "glock" couldn't even fit in your shirt pocket on the little schoolboy outfit that your momma lays out for you next to your panties. You couldn't even find a gun if you wanted to. Go back to your tiny suburban town, turn your hat straight and pull your pants up you wannabe gangsta. I bet I'd slap that gun out your fuckin' hand before you had the balls to pull the trigger anyhow, you little bitch. Then when I started pullin' away on it I gaurantee it would be empty, or start shootin' fuckin' water.

The only lil man you got is the lil man in the boat restin' between your pussy lips.

humm i sense...the "fight,or flight"...in the context of your post..struck a nerve huhh??
Most likely you are feeling what is called "fear"

you may thinK its a water gun because you will be all wet...

and yes I will be able to find it..trust me!

JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN YOU WANT SOME OF THIS..LETS GET TO THE POINT..AND STOP TALKING SHIT!!

Nov 14, 2002
Most likely you are feeling what is called "fear"
Yeah I'm scared that you're gonna shoot your monitor and a bullets gonna fly through my phone line... Better yet... why don't you try it? I'll wait here.

The only reason you know the term "fight or flight" is because you heard it in a fuckin' rap song. No wonder you're such an idiot, that's where you get all your education.

and yes I will be able to find it..trust me!
No more needed to say... You don't even own a gun.

Feb 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

Yeah I'm scared that you're gonna shoot your monitor and a bullets gonna fly through my phone line... Better yet... why don't you try it? I'll wait here.

The only reason you know the term "fight or flight" is because you heard it in a fuckin' rap song. No wonder you're such an idiot, that's where you get all your education.

No more needed to say... You don't even own a gun.

SKIP THE DUMB TALK WHEN ARE YOU COMMING TO kc???

Nov 14, 2002
LoL... You'll all know when I'm around. I'll give you a few months to figure out where you're gonna get your piece and what color to spray it once you figure out that neon green is too obvious.

Stop replying.. Seriously.

Thread killa.

Feb 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:
LoL... You'll all know when I'm around. I'll give you a few months to figure out where you're gonna get your piece and what color to spray it once you figure out that neon green is too obvious.

Stop replying.. Seriously.

Thread killa.
THATS WHAT I THOUGHT JUST LIKE A PUSSY ASS NEWYORKER..FUCKING COP OUT!!

JUST MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ARE IN TOWN TO ASK FOR ME..DONT LEAVE WITHOUT SEEING ME!!

..AND WHEN YOU SEE ME YOU WONT LEAVE!!!

Mar 25, 2003
myspace.com
man, those features are crap, why don't he get some siccmade beats, or J.T.'s, Daz, the list goes on an on. and don't get me started with slipknot. wtf. what happened to the old, dope tech? wasn't feelin AP too much and hopin the next release will be better, but with those names it sounds like he's jus tryin to get mainstream.

Nov 14, 2002
delgado said:

THATS WHAT I THOUGHT JUST LIKE A PUSSY ASS NEWYORKER..FUCKING COP OUT!!

JUST MAKE SURE WHEN YOU ARE IN TOWN TO ASK FOR ME..DONT LEAVE WITHOUT SEEING ME!!

..AND WHEN YOU SEE ME YOU WONT LEAVE!!!
Cop out wha? LoL. "New Yorker.. Blah blah.. East Coast.. yada yada New York this New York that." You sound jealous. Sorry I live in a city, and you live in a fuckin' ghetto suburb. Try getting an education and then a job that doesn't involve wearing a funny hat and asking "Would you like a crusty rusty asshole ring with that?"... Then save up your pennies and move out of your moms shante.

And the only reason I won't leave KC after seeing you is either

A:) I've got my foot stuck in your ass and can't afford two tickets back to NY

B:) You've somehow managed to blind me with a glare off your oily forehead, then hump my leg to death because you want me so bad

Now shoo... SHOO!

Feb 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

Cop out wha? LoL. "New Yorker.. Blah blah.. East Coast.. yada yada New York this New York that." You sound jealous. Sorry I live in a city, and you live in a fuckin' ghetto suburb. Try getting an education and then a job that doesn't involve wearing a funny hat and asking "Would you like a crusty rusty asshole ring with that?"... Then save up your pennies and move out of your moms shante.

And the only reason I won't leave KC after seeing you is either

A:) I've got my foot stuck in your ass and can't afford two tickets back to NY

B:) You've somehow managed to blind me with a glare off your oily forehead, then hump my leg to death because you want me so bad

Now shoo... SHOO!
*YAWN*

YOU WERE CALLED OUT..AND YOU PUNKED OUT...PUSSY!!!

Nov 14, 2002
livinlocnda805 said:
man, those features are crap, why don't he get some siccmade beats, or J.T.'s, Daz, the list goes on an on. and don't get me started with slipknot. wtf. what happened to the old, dope tech? wasn't feelin AP too much and hopin the next release will be better, but with those names it sounds like he's jus tryin to get mainstream.
Actually, it sounds like he's trying to be Tech, and make a living... Maybe Tech should just go back with RDV and keep making shit records for shit money, at least then he'd have your respect, but not my dollars.

Nov 14, 2002
delgado said:

*YAWN*

YOU WERE CALLED OUT..AND YOU PUNKED OUT...PUSSY!!!
Oh I'm sorry... Let me run out and get a bus ticket right now just so I can get there and track your silly ass down, then watch you stick your hand under your shirt like you got somethin' when you don't... I know kids like you. I hang with them out here. All fuckin' talk, saggy pants and a pocket full of shit.

You go gangster. And what, are you just sittin' around all day waitin' for my replies? Get off my dick.

Feb 12, 2003
Zer0.MediA said:

Oh I'm sorry... Let me run out and get a bus ticket right now just so I can get there and track your silly ass down, then watch you stick your hand under your shirt like you got somethin' when you don't... I know kids like you. I hang with them out here. All fuckin' talk, saggy pants and a pocket full of shit.

You go gangster. And what, are you just sittin' around all day waitin' for my replies? Get off my dick.
ILL BE HERE,AND WAITING THEN WE CAN SEE WHATS UP

Nov 14, 2002
Rottingbody said:
i didnt know tech n9ne had 11 year old fans.
Well there's Fuckoff, Lejo_BROKE, Delgado, JUSTIN...

Every post fuckoff makes looks like this, "shut up you fuckin' queer" or "you fags are retarded". Just use the word fuck and add a homosexual reference and you've got every post he makes. Every post Lejo makes looks like this, ""do you know what pisses me off (apart from zero media)how there not righting the bible today and so on i mean it has been writtin for so many years ... but nothing has been added in like ... a long time!!" (actual quote). Delgado posts are a mixture of wannabe thug and 11 year old downs syndrome patient... "yo im so hard, your on the east coast pussy. new york this (insert awful mom joke here) new york that. I'm a ghetto hard gangbanger, i swear", and there's JUSTIN "HOW MANY "THE'S" WILL BE ON THE SECOND PAGE FROM THE LEFT IN TECHS NEW ALBUM ON THE SECOND ROW OF THE CD RACK TO THE LEFT AT 7TH HEAVEN ON THE SECOND TUESDAY OF THE MONTH WHEN IT'S RAINING FOR MORE THAN THREE DAYS STRAIGHT AND WHATS TECHS NEW FORMULA?"

Welcome to special education class, please don't eat your crayons.