New Tech feature

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
I love the fact that Tech almost always says the track name or drops the artist's name in his rhymes, when we all know good and well it'd be easy to just send these no named artists a shelved verse.

I also think it's cool he caters to the artist's flow by rapping at a similar speed. I think there's only a handful of songs I've heard Tech on that had him flowing a lot faster than the other artist.

He's a stand up guy for doing that.

Oct 2, 2006
I love the fact that Tech almost always says the track name or drops the artist's name in his rhymes, when we all know good and well it'd be easy to just send these no named artists a shelved verse.

I also think it's cool he caters to the artist's flow by rapping at a similar speed. I think there's only a handful of songs I've heard Tech on that had him flowing a lot faster than the other artist.

He's a stand up guy for doing that.
Yea I was thinking the same thing.

Nov 14, 2002
I think a lot of Tech's best verses are from features. Sometimes he tries to match the style of the guy he's rapping with, so it's a little different.

Oct 2, 2006
Did Brooks ever put out the track with Tech & Krizz, Give It Up?
Found this on his facebook group page:

Brooks is an up and coming rap artist who was born and raised in Kansas. As an avid listener of hip hop music, Brooks decided to enter the world of hip-hop and create his own music at a young age. At only 19 years old, this musician has collaborated with many prominent rappers in the Kansas City area such as XV, Mac Lethal, and Tech N9ne. This rising rapper is currently working on his debut album Fountain of Youth, which includes his hit singles Basement Party and Rhyme Threat. Be sure to check out Brooks’s youtube channel for more information and future music releases

Kain

Sicc OG
Jun 16, 2004
Dude put out the snippet for Give It Up like two or three years ago and at the time was touting Fountain of Youth as "coming soon." :ermm: