NEW STUFF I JUST ADDED TO MY DARKROOM FAMILIA COLLECTION!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Rusto

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2002
damn thats tight.
that "california north" that appears on the first G.U.N tape is different from the one that comes out on XIV til eternity right?

Jun 12, 2003
THE SONG ONE OF THOSE DAYS BY SHABAZZ WAS ALSO ON THE FROM THE BARRIO WITH LOVE THAT HAD THE BULLET ON THE COVER & THE RE-RELEASE ON DOGDAY RECORDS! IM SURE YOU ALSO HEARD IT HOMIE.
nice pick ups...post all ur dark room stuff in a few pics if u can?i wanna see that old classic stuff..

Feb 1, 2009
^^ Did you ask Dyno why he dont print them? I know he said he ain't gonna rap nomore, but that old Dyno material would sell quick.

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
YEA IM SURE IT WILL SELL QUIK BRO..WELL MOST OF HIS OLD MATERIAL HAS BEEN RE-RELEASED ALREADY ON CD. ALL HIS SOLO ALBUMS FROM THE EARLY DAYS LIKE R.I.P. TO THE BARRIO, BROWN PERSUASION INTERVIEW WITH A CHICANO HAVE BEEN PUT OUT. MANY SONGS OF THE LOCOTE ALBUM HAVE BEEN RELEASED ON VARIOUS ALBUMS AS WELL. THE G.U.N. CASSETTE IS A CLASSIC THOUGH. I STILL TRIP OUT WITH THE SONGS ON THERE AND THAT I HAVE IT..

del

Sicc OG
Nov 27, 2003
"Pops faded, Its Kool Aid" I remember i bought that same tape from Dyno in front of Wherehouse in Turlock when it first dropped many many moons ago, I also bought the 17 reasons from Goldtoes @ the Modesto sam goody in the mall way back when...Nice collection though.......

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
^^LOL..NAW HOMIE IVE HAD ALL THEM POSTERS AND HAVE MANY MANY MORE SIGNED BY DARKROOM AND LOWDOWN!! PEEP OUT THE DARKROOM FAMILIA FROM THE BARRIO WITH LOVE OG THREAD ON THIS FORUM AND SEE MY ENTIRE COLLECTION FOR YOUR SELF! ITS UNDER MY OTHER SCREEN NAME ARMANDO209!!

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
YEA THATS TRUE BUT NOT ONLY AM I A FAN, BUT I KNOW SOME OF THEM PERSONALY.. AND A LOT OF THINGS IVE GOTTEN HAVE BEEN FROM THE ARTIST THEMSELVES, SHIT THEY DONT EVEN HAVE WHAT I GOT AND THEY RELEASED THEM PROJECTS..LOL

Apr 13, 2006
dyno probably got bored writing the same shit "to jorge" lol. good shit though! i had a signed flyer by speedy loc yearssss ago, he sent it to my house but i lost it.fuck!

Dec 26, 2004
Shit thats tight, I would never thought I would see an actual picture of them cassettes, thanks for postin.
Shit you jus got em for doing favors?!?! So If I did a whole bunch of favors for you I can get ahold of em too!!LOL. Ill do favors jus to actually hold one.
You should convert a whole room into a lil musuem/showcase. Framed up posters N glass cases.

Feb 14, 2004
www.geocities.com
Shit thats tight, I would never thought I would see an actual picture of them cassettes, thanks for postin.
Shit you jus got em for doing favors?!?! So If I did a whole bunch of favors for you I can get ahold of em too!!LOL. Ill do favors jus to actually hold one.
You should convert a whole room into a lil musuem/showcase. Framed up posters N glass cases.
HAHA..I SHOULD THOUGH HUH.. YEA I HELPED HIM OUT WITH SUMTHING HE NEEDED AND HE HELPED BACK IN RETURN FOR WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR. YEA MY HOMEBOY HAS ALL HIS POSTERS IN FRAMES AND LOOKS TIGHT. IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING THE OG BROWN PERSUASION TAPE AS WELL..