NEW STRANGULATION COVER!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 25, 2002
wow @homie who says those arwe black n not blue...better check ya own pair of cortez cuz if u dont see blue laces and the blue stripe u mighta fucked up and copped the same kind!

Apr 25, 2002
A lil side story, when concepts were bein thrown for this project way months ago i advised the homie smokie to hit up Newarkkilla4nia. Without knowin him but knowing his skills I would always toss up his name to do the cover. I knew what the lil homie was capable of doin. Again props to Yng Dub for his contributions for his time and skills.......

Apr 2, 2003
WWW.PICTURETRAIL.COM
PsyDaL said:
A lil side story, when concepts were bein thrown for this project way months ago i advised the homie smokie to hit up Newarkkilla4nia. Without knowin him but knowing his skills I would always toss up his name to do the cover. I knew what the lil homie was capable of doin. Again props to Yng Dub for his contributions for his time and skills.......
I REALLY APPRECIATE THAT HOMIE, I'VE BEEN DOIN THIS FOR A MINUTE, JUST TRYINA HELP THE HOMIES ANYWAY I POSSIBLY CAN.. IM DEDICATED TO THIS, SO IM HOPIN IT PAYS OFF WELL IN THE LONG RUN, FOR BOTH ME, AND THE HOMIES WHO GET ARTWORK DONE BY ME. BUT THANKS FOR THE REFERRAL!

Mar 20, 2005
This cd is getting alot of viewers and feedbacks. i am looking forward to hearing this project. it sounds like a tight cd. it's cool to see my homie yng dub get his props for making a dope cd cover.