NEW SouthWestBound Cover... Unexpected Arrival

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
::EDIT::

My bad.. I got my threads mixed up.. I should have the mags in my hand by tomorrow.. they might be at the post office right now but I didnt have time to get there today....

There will several spots in Seattle and Portland that the mag will be available ... I'll post up the info when I have it.. anyone that needs a copy mailed.. I'll do it for shipping, its nothin'...

Mar 12, 2006
Looks like a few decent sized articles and the rest CD and Mixtape advertisements...

Kalyn, So there is 3 different covers for issue 8 depending on your location, but all with the same interior pages?

Dec 11, 2002
Calm 1 NPK 503 said:
Just got me a stack & I have to say this issue has some good readin material in it! SWB keeps getting better IMO

Good shit Norm.... I'm glad to see the mags are starting to make their way around the region..

Feb 21, 2003
www.myspace.com
KALYN said:
Good shit Norm.... I'm glad to see the mags are starting to make their way around the region..
Yeah JSK hooked em up

STATIXX MUSIC said:
We just got them out here in Salem/Portland area too.... hit me if yall need a copy. I"ll post up a list of stores that will carry them later on this week.....
What parts of Portland you covering?

Dec 11, 2002
Shiro480 said:
Hey Kalyn, When do you think you will be shipping them out?

I just picked up mine today.. I talked with my guy to see if he'd sent yours out but he's been on the road.. he said he'll handle it tomorrow.