NEW SouthWestBound Cover... Unexpected Arrival

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
D'struction said:
Hell Jea. Where can I find these mags at?

They'll be in hand by the end of the week..

Also-- anyone wanting a stack can shoot my guy $10 for shipping and he'll shoot you a stack of 40...

KALYN

Sicc OG
Dec 11, 2002
Sixxness said:
Kalyn, you think I can get a copy from you?

Of course... I'll post up when I have them in front of me and I'll get them out to you for cost of shipping...

May 4, 2002
This is huuuuge for the city of Seattle.......and Northwest Hip Hop......
I cant wait to get a copy of the mag and crack it open and see my ugly mug in there..........ah ha ha ha im excited.....

Doug of 206 hip hop

Sep 12, 2002
I feel priveliged that I am featured in the Mags when it has its first NW rep on the cover. JSK and Big Chiefin Records rep the NW just as much and salut3/ U. A. and also salute the Rest of northwest for developing and raising a scene to inspire and influence people as far as the Reservations and in the Inner Citys of the northwest to seek this dream and acomplish a goal that take a lot of work and patience to accomplish. Stand up Northwest!! The Barwas raised another notch.

Dec 11, 2002
The magazine is free ... DB charges for shipping.. send some folks that want to advertise in the NW Edition... and I'll mail you out a stack myself..